Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

In the center of the lake a temple could be seen, heavily damaged and barely recognizable and could be easily mistaken as a rock formation

In: Blu swims really fast and before she knows it, she's in the exact middle of the lake. She keeps swimming north, and sees a heap of sand in the distance. "Hm..."

Dark stashed the fragment is his bag and headed towards the temple.

"OOH Pretty! Somnus places it is his pocket."... *after* "Dark, I choose the first place. You choose the next location!" *Big grin!*

In: Blu takes her time swimming to the north as she planned to do. Ace seems to be sleeping back on the shoreline. "I'm going to find the crystal for my team!" she thought. "And for the Kit-Kats~!" Blu licks her lips thinking about the idea and before she realizes it, she's on the north end of the lake.

Somnus frantically paddled towards the middle of the lake. "T..T...Temp...Temple?" He panted, trying to make sense to his team mates. *He climbs unsure off the boat.* He wanders towards the entrance of the ruins.

Seeing that Lux was a Rock-Type and Slick was a Fire-Type, Chill decided that he would try to dive to the bottom.
*Breaths in deeply and SPLASH!!!*

OoC: Wait mine?
In: Dark and Somnus exit the boat and leave Victor to watch their things. In the inside he sees some mesages written in rune.

In: Blu quickly digs up the pile of sand she saw from a distance, finds a brown box as large as her head.

He tries to decipher them, but gives up his impossible task after a few seconds.
"Does anyone read Unown?"

@Legend: the mirror fragment split so you gave one peice to each of your teammates

The bottom of the lake is strewn with more fragments, tunnels dot the bowl while an ominous temple resides in the center. Its passageways are covered in growth, they look like little more than gaps in a blanket

Somnus, snapping out of his day dream, shouts. "IM FLUENT IN UNOWN! If only we could get Commander Neon to tell us what it says, then I could translate."

In: Blu opens the box and...[waits for EPM to tell her what she found :p]

Chill quickly rises up finding nothing of interest.

OoC:Oh, I see.. And by growth you mean???
In:Dark continues staring at the strange writing. His head still blank.

Somnus reads a word that particularly stands out in the growth. "Hey, look. "Esc-a-pay". Hey, it's spelled just like escape. I wonder what it means.."

Commander Neon strode over to where the pokemon stood in the temple, seeing a stone tablet on the side of the wall, he read aloud what it said:"They were sparks, the abyss couldn't touch them and neither could we. Stars in the night sky, one we could have sworn was a more caustic than a raging grizzly bear, for he could have done away with us in short work. Then they left, an army that couldn't exist fallowing in their wake"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back