Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

Blu: Sees Dark disappear into the chamber just in time. "Hey!" she yells. "What's going on!?" She quickly runs over to where Dark was moments ago and sniffs out the place. There was a scent she didn't recognize. She froze. "Who's here?" She whispers.

OOC:

wow, I miss alot with a nap lol

IC:

Gaius floats through the air at the lake, taking in his surroundings. "The fire reference may mean team 1 (Slick), or team 7 (Sakura). The Star reference may be about Serenity (teams 6), but that's probably too obvious. what do you think?"

hearing somnus yell catutie quickly paddled over there to see what was happening. leaving sakura behind catutie runs to where somnus was and falls down the same hole, landing on somnus. "where am i" catutie said...and then hearing somnus yell "GET OFF ME" catutie jumps off of him.

Somnus rubs his belly were Catutie fell on him. "I am not a pillow!" Somnus jokes, wincing at the pain.

Dark wakes up from a seemingly endless nightmare. He sees, Somnus tied up next to him, still knocked screaming out nonsense about a pixie.
Dark looks up to see about five or ten chimchars circling a fire, suddenly a monferno comes out, he and the monkeys begin a spiritual chant, in his drowsiness he manages to capture a few words, but one phrase stood out clear, Sacrifice the Spys.

OoC: Somnus was dragged away, Catutie. And so was Dark. :p

"The seadra's have my money... Yes I'm a natural green..." Somnus said, completely in a daze. Flashing red lights seemed to be dancing around the room. He could Dark beside him, but decided to try and listen to the Monferno. "What you doing in our home?!" It bellowed at them.

OOC: im very confused as to where i am rofl

IC: catutie still in a daze closes his eye to figure out what just happened.

He catches some crystal formation in the middle of the fire. He behind struggling, he uses a powerful leaf blade and manages to escape he also helps the others out. He rapidly scrambles towards the crystal, he catches a severe burn, he then using his speed escapes the chimps and dashes out of the mysterious temple.

*Suddenly, Slick appears!*

Slick used Dragon Rage! A massive explosion takes place, and all of the Monfernos flee in terror. Slick has saved the day (maybe)!

In: Blu listens carfully from the outer wall of the chamber. She hatches an idea. She quickly runs over to the underground lake nearby that Dark was at and finds a large wooden bowl. She scoops the bowl into the water and runs over to the chanber again. She backs up slowly, then charges through the entrance to the chamber, kicking the bowl which results in water splashing onto the Chimchars.

OOC: Oh thanks, just leave me to get murdered by the Chimchars!

slickmario said:
*Suddenly, Slick appears!*

Slick used Dragon Rage! A massive explosion takes place, and all of the Monfernos flee in terror. Slick has saved the day (maybe)!
Slick saved you guys...

In: Blu grabs Somnus by the bulb on his back and dashes out of the temple, leaving all the soaked confused monkeys behind.

OoC: I said I helped the others out,
In:Dark decides to wait at the shore until the expedition is over.
OoC: I probably won't post again till tomorrow.

The chimchars and monfernos flee in terror at the sight of the water and Commander Neon drops in from a hole in the ceiling, lowering a rope ladder and providing an escape for his team

catutie follows and makes it out without being soaked

OOC: Who got my 2 "Finding Nemo" references aswell?

In: Somnus awakes, although he doesnt remember the floor bobbing up and down as much. "Oh, I'm being carried." He thought before falling asleep to the motion.

OoC: Oh, EPM, do you mind side stories like that in the rpg? Or should we not stray to far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back