Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

Thankfully, Slick was able to dodge all the water by evaporating it with Ember, so he grabs the rope and escapes.

As long as you guys don't make up riddle, hints, or clues their fine and I'll probably join in every once in a while :D

OOC: Are back stories allowed? I had a few ideas with just minor flashbacks.

OoC:I would have made it longer but wasn't sure if you'd approve, and I remembered that there had been other pokemon in the games, so I tried incorporating something like the Luxio seen from them.

returning to the surface catutie sees sakura still in the same spot that he left her in the boat. catutie now knows that this place may hold many secrets.

OOC: Cool.

Slick reaches the top and climbs out of the hole. He looks down to find the rest of the guild members climbing up. As he helps them, he vaguely remembers his brother helping him out of a well, similar to the cave...

In: Finally, after being left behind for a while, Sakura sees the other pokemon escape from the temple.She sees some of them looking tired or damaged. "Hey, are you guys ok?" she asks them.

legendhunter32 said:
OoC:I would have made it longer but wasn't sure if you'd approve, and I remembered that there had been other pokemon in the games, so I tried incorporating something like the Luxio seen from them.

I've played most of the pokemon games and as long as you don't get like funky crazy on me like time travel (PMD Explorers of Time and Darkness stuff ya know) or star trek stuff we'll be fine, you just have to stay in the area the group has traveled to and you can't influence the main story (and the other rules apply too)

Somnus awakes. "COMMANDER NEON" He shouts, "CAN WE STOP FOR LUNCH? I need to ask you some questions about this place..."

IN: Lunch would be nice, but at this point it would be dinner :p

And we wasted all the time coming here, and you forgot to bring the food to the temple -____-

Somnus awaits patiently for Commander Neon to hand out the Lunches. "Can I have a chicken mayo salad on rye with the crusts cut off please? Oh and a carton of juice!" *Big grin*

OOC:

yay for people posting alot, I'm trying to keep up with this, murder, and tot yay XD

IC:

Gaius witnessed all of their actions and just sighed. They're acting like children, when there's evil afoot. They should be spending more time on the clue Gaius floated down and wanted to see who wanted to Actually do some work.

catutie returns to the boat with sakura and says "this place is quite crazy, chimchars and monfero's everywhere and...actually i have no idea what happened. what do you think of the clue though?" catutie starts to paddle to the other side of the lake to get to where they originally started

Hey, guys I'm gonna be gone for a few hours now so if you have any questions post them here and PM them to me, I'll get to them when I'm back :D

IC:

Gaius swooped down over Catutie's head "You already know what I think if you wanna talk to me".

That reminds me I never got a chance to eat my snack, guess I'll have to go to the train. Dark skipped happily towards the train and grabbed a sack lunch(or dinner?)
OoC: How long is a game day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back