Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

OOC: Im going to bed, its nearly 1AM in the UK ha ha. Night gang!

In: "Wow! really? Who knew a temple could be that crazy?", she said to Catutie. "About the clue though, I actually don't know what it means..." she admitted.

OoC: What time zone do we go by?

In:Tired Dark decided to sleep on the train while the others continued exploring.

IC:

Gaius floats over Sakura's head now "Do you want to hear what I think?"

catutie finally giving in to gaius asked what he thought. although he didnt really know what to think himself

In: "Uhh... Sure!",she said to Gaius.

IC:

Gaius said to both of them "The fire reference may mean team 1 (Slick), or even you, Sakura. The Star reference may be about Serenity (teams 6), but that's probably too obvious. what do you think?"

OOC:Sorry I was gone.Anyway,what happened while I was gone?

"That kinda makes sense if you think about it!", Sakura replies to Gaius.

"maybe its team 5. they do have a STARly and munchlax's mouth could be like a dark abyss" they finally make it to the other side and catutie get out of the boat and goes to the train to get his bag so that he can eat some things he brought with him

In: Sakura jumped of the boat and ran to the train to get the Oran berries she brought with her (she's not really that hungry).

"Oh that's right, and it makes more sense that way as Both possible clues reside on the same team. I hadn't thought of that." Gaius follows the pair onto the train and eats his food

OOC: are our bags labeled?

OOC: Does it matter? lol

IN: Hmmm...could my team be the saviors? I can't remember anything...hey, where'd Lux and Chill go?

Gerik went up to Gaius and tapped him on the... back? Anyway, he said "Hey team mate. Whats going on right now? I fell asleep and am confused now."

OoC: I have no idea what's going on haha. Are we on a train or something?

OoC: Yes, we're on the train. It's DINNA TIME.

In: Blu tries to decipher the clue...

OOC: wouldnt you know what your bag looked like...and how does gastly carry a bag rofl

IC: catutie even though a larvitar didnt really like dirt even though he was a mountain eater. he did sprinkle some dirt on his oran berries as he ate them. he even brought a gummie for dessert.

IC:

Gaius flies through the train, still hungry. he phases through the overhead compartments, hiding from sight. When he reaches Blu's he notices she is not yet eating. A perfect opportunity for extra food he thinks, and quickly gobbles up her food before she can even open the compartment. After finishing, he phases through the back and floats back to an empty seat

OOC:

With my tongue
Also, you now know why I asked lol

In: Sakura ate her oran berries and thought about the clue for a little bit, before taking a quick nap.

In: Blu notices her food is missing, but notices an Pinap behind the train. "Oh! Fresh berries~!" She joyfully gasps. Then she fills her totebag with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back