Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

finishing up his food he still had some berries left so he gave them to the hungry looking blu that is mystified as to where her food went. not wanting to have people start fighting catutie just says that he has no clue where her food went even though he clearly saw gaius eat it.

*Slick searches the compartment, and finds a plastic container with a cake in it. A slice is missing, and note next to it says "it's a lie" o_O*

Anyone want cake? :p

IC:

Gaius swoops in, "Yum..Cake!" He quickly opens his wide mouth, consuming all of the cake at once. he then licks his face.

*Unfortunately, Gaius forgot that he was a ghost, so the cake just went right through him...*

The cake is a lie o_O

"What is this clue everyone keeps talking about?" piped up Gerik. He looked at the cake, but decided that it probably would only make his Skittles induced stomach ache worse

OOC:

Remember the Tower of terror, ghosts can eat cake (pretty sure they had sweets in the episode) :p
Shampoo, check main page

IC:

Gaius, cake Eaten, goes back and sits down next to Gerik

OOC: how long are we here? are we here till tomorrow night?...i have no clue what else to do here lol i guess we havnt found the thing yet (dummy crystal?)

In: Sakura wakes up from her nap and yawns loudly. She sits up on her seat when suddenly her stomach growls. "Hey, does anyone here have any extra food? I'm kinda starting to get hungry again.",she asks the pokemon on the train.

IC: "i think gaius ate all the extra's, maybe there will be some outside" catutie heads outside to look

*Suddenly, the monkey clan appears, and kidnaps Catutie!*

Oh no! Quick guys, we have to catch him!

Out:
I'm back online.
I'm gonna read the last few pages to catch up.

Not really doing much. Explored a temple, got attacked by monkeys, escaped, ate dinner, Catutie got kidnapped by the monkeys.

"Oh-No! I'll save you Catutie!",Sakura shouts as she chases the monkey clan,her body surrounded by fire, about to use Flare Blitz.

IC:

Gaius phases through the train car and licks the monkeys, making some of them fall down

OOC: rofl i leave for 3 seconds and im taken by monkeys lol

IC: thanks to gaius the monkeys release catutie. "everyone get ready" some members come out of the train ready for battle. the chimchars that attacked earlier were back. from behind them catutie notices the monferno also. both sides are at a stand off

Chill moves first using Shadow Ball on the Chimchar.

Gaius faces the monferno and uses Shadow ball as well. The monferno stumbles slightly under their combined attacks, but remains firm

OOC:i havnt picked a move set *checks serebii for larvitar*
Dark Pulse
Bite
Chip Away
Payback

IC: catutie wasnt much of a battler but he unleashed a powerful bite on one of the chimchars. backing up to look at the group of them there seemed about 10 of them plus the one monferno

Jay uses Wing Attack on Monferno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back