Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

Chill runs back with a TM in his mouth.
Dark Pulse.
Chill forgets Sucker Punch.
Chill learned Dark Pulse!

Out: that's right dark pulse.
OH NO! Slick...

Ooc: Not a big deal with Slick. It's a temporary ban, he can still PM me an BrokenICE about important stuff regarding the game.

IC:

"We can fill it with my spat up ectoplasm? It would smell horrid but its sticky and would hold. What do you think?"

OOC: what rooms did we have in the guild? i forget. also...the poo in the game room is a POOL and not a pool table rofl i was playing pool on it last night rofl. what if we have a floating pool table in the pool...i think i just created a paradox lol.

IC: "thank goodness you made it back safe chill. now people how are we gonna fix this hole in the train? unless you guys like the hole?"

OoC: Did ANYBODY solve the riddle? I swear we've posted more pages of useless text than the average teenager. Do we PM EPM if we think we solved the riddle?

Chill: What about rocks to fill the hole?
*Looks at a Rock-Type*

Serenity Looks at the other Guild members.

"Guys I'm going to explore."

Camoflauge ability activates

Serenity slicks into the forest without being seen. P9 knows how to detect her with his Bug Since (So when P9 is online he can find her)

"...why does no one listen?" but its to late serenity is gone. "hurry chill use protect to seal the hole and i will try my best to use rock slide to fill the hole" chill uses protect to seal the hole and catutie tries his best to use rock slide...and it works *catutie learned rock slide, forgot chip away and learned rock slide*

Suddenly Serenity comes running back to the train, fear stretched wide across her face. Neon come running back too, shooting a lightning bolt at the tie between the passenger car and the caboose which had a gaping hole in it, severing the tie cleanly in two. "Hop on! Quickly now!" He yells as he slams the door shut behind him, everyone already on board. He plugs his tail into a nearby semicircle shaped slot in the wall and the train springs to life, lurching forward, gears turning with the sound metal meeting metal load in your ears. Suddenly the light go out and in the distance a black form shoots out of the center of the lake, an awful howl echoing through the air, waking everyone who was already asleep and those who remained awake began to shake with fear. Another scream, the figure turned and shot towards the train, lightning bolts flying from Neon nearly missing the pitch black form as it careened over the top of the car. Silence, then an moan, more miserable than what one could ever imagine, came from the distance and the train speed forwards ever faster. "Everything should be okay now," Commander Neon said. "I don't know what that thing was but for now I think were safe, just try to get some rest. I don't think its best to discuss this here anyways. Since the caboose was blocking our way back to base, I've sent us on the long route thats full underground and we should be back home in the morning."

"what did you see serenity?" catutie asked. is anyone hurt. i packed some emergency oran berries for anyone that is hurt

OOC: is it oren or oran? i know they made the fake ones but which is the right one?

In:Gleafert played WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much with his DSi,that he didnt even notice that a whole day has passed.And discovered that everybody was on the train.Luckily,he had some teleporting device,he used it and in 10 Secoonds he was already at the train.Then everybody screamed and started throwing pillows at Gleafert."Stop!STOP!",said Gleafert."Its just me,I was distracted by my DSi...Thats why I came late".Then Gleafert grabed a pillow and a blanket and went to sleep...

^OOC: were you play pokemon on that DSi...that would be insane a pokemon playing pokemon lol

Out:No,I was playing Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story. :D

IC:

Gaius sits and rests his eyes, still awake however, he listens to the sounds of the train car

Make sure you guys read the story, we are now all on the train either asleep or talking

Slick won't be modkilled until I talk to him and then I'll make the call (probably not though)

We are running on U.S. central time by the way (just look at the time it is in my time zone on my profile)

Any talking done throughout the night will just be conversations on the train and we'll talk more when we back at the base :)

thats the way I typed up the story, it should be right. Let me know via PM where my typo was though if there were any

OOC:

nevermind, I misread where your part started. sorry

OOC: was there a riddle today or was it the stuff written on the tablet? also ill ask again. on the map where is our base? or am i just blind and its labeled on there?

OOC:

I think just the riddle in unown. and Ihave no idea sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back