Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

catutie decided to get some rest from this exciting day. he wondered what happened at the lake of solace that made neon and serenity come running back, what was the riddle on the tablet talking about, who were the trators among them? so many questions that would hopefully be answered soon. he just hoped that they would get back to the base safely in the morning.

OOC:

Really can't sleep lol

IC:

Gaius found himself unable to sleep so he floated up and down the train car, seeing if anyone was up.

There was no riddle today as a heads up, that was a direct clue at whom the saviors are. And a hints, the Unknown saw then, just they were running, and one more hint, incomplete thoughts make the best mysteries

After the long night of traveling, the train car slowly rolled into the hidden station within the explorer base, its wheels clicking into place where they are rest on the track. Commander Neon roused the sleeping pokemon, silently motioned towards the lounge, fearing the worst maybe yet to come. While the drowsy pokemon stumbled and tripped their way to the lounge, Neon turned to face the train, now empty of pokemon, its scars would be a hindrance and the track would be a weakness if they were invaded. Glancing up at the ceiling, a latch was pressed flat against the wall, holding what looked like a stone slab up that would make a good wall. Releasing the lever, the slab slowly made its way down until it hit the ground with a mighty thud, leaving Neon to fall asleep on the nearest couch.

IC:

Gastly lazily floated in to the lounge and hovered above a couch

IC: Dec suddenly woke up as he heard the train rolling in. Woah! How long did I sleep! Dec looked around and saw Pokemon filing in, looking tired and worn-out. What did I miss? Dec ran over to Gerik and Gaius. They looked tired. "Hey," Dec said quietly and calmly, "What happened?"

OoC: Wow, I've been so busy. What happened?

IC:

"Well..we found an unown tablet which gave a hint about the saviors, Monkeys kidnapped catutie TWICE, and Sakura ran off before running back in and some big roaring shadow thing attacked us and we had to escape. Besides that, you missed nothing."

OOC:

page 1 has the unown tablet on it lol

OOC: I'm at work so don't expect miracle reply time.

IN:Somnus lied awake, staring up from the leather sofa that he had crashed out on. "What was that thing?" He wondered drearily.

IC: catutie had gotten used to the rythem of the train moving and when it stopped he jumped up ready to take on what ever stopped the train...but then he saw everyone getting off to go inside "we are back already?" he said to himself and he went inside to maybe lay down in his own bed.

OOC: oh no we never got the dummy crystal we failed...but there was also a monster there lol

OOC:

I dunno if we got it or not XD

IC:

Gaius went and flew around Catutie.."next time watch out for monkeys ok?"

Hey guys, I'm gonna add more story when I'm back, just for now you should discuss the clues (oblivion and savior, probably oblivion would be best)

OOC: we have only recieved one riddle as to who the oblivion are (well if you answered it you got a clue but its was very vague but it did help me get an idea of who its is...who will remain nameless for now.) you should post another riddle for us to think about (hint hint...well blatant hint lol)

Ooc: Hey guys, sorry that I was gone for a while! What did I miss?

In:"That Unown Tablet looked so mysterious...I actually think that it could be related to some clues",Gleafert thought."I think it wouldnt hurt to investigate it a little bit more deeply...But after lunchtime,of course!"
Gleafert then quickly went to the kitchen,and started making some Sandwiches for everyone to enjoy

OOC: we just made it back to base. nothing really happened.

IC: "i wonder what it was that made the commander and serenity come running back" catutie said to himself.

OoC: Why does Cautie get credit for the chimchar story? I came up with it.

In: "Wow, such a long day of Battling Crazy Apes, and searching for clues."
Dark began thinking about the clues. Lost and hopeless he privately asked his teammates for help.

OOC: cause i decided to be nice and then get captured beyond my will rofl

IC: catutie was still trying to take all the events of yesterday in and remembered that safariblade was still gone and wondered what he was doing and if he was having as crazy of a time that they just had.

Somnus reacted to Dark approaching him for advice. "How can I help buddy?"

OOC: Life/ School dilemma .5/1 % complete, anyone want to clue me in as to what happened?

OOC: Okay, we went to the lake of solace. Dark and I found a cave with unown writing in it. (The next clue) Then we got attacked by chimchars. Serenity (staryu) went off to look then came running back in terror as Commander Neon used thunderbolt on a mysterious shadow and now were back at base.

OOC: Anything in specific bout the Unown thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back