Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

OOC:awwww where was it?...or can you not tell us that

A room, or location, PM me.

And, run to the Pool!!! I will devour all the KIT KATS!!

OOC: Then the whole roses red thingy is about a room in the base? Im confused...

Wait was I right or did someone else get the answer?

catutie picks up the turtwig as he is running to the pool and throws him in as he jumps in himself. catutie may not have solved the riddle but he could at least bask in kit kats

MUST EAT CHOCOLATE!!!
Dark Munched away about a fourth of the pool. " Wow! I'm stuffed!"

"KIT KATS!!!!"Jay ate one Kit Kat every ten seconds.

Dec heard the news that the pool was filled with Kit-Kats. Hm. What a waste. I'd rather go swimming in regular water. Nevertheless, Dec's sweet tooth got the better of him, and he ran to the pool.

As soon as Dec entered the room, the sweet aroma of chocolate greeted him. He ran right up to the edge and jumped in without landing, and landed right on top of a Larvitar.

"Oh my Arceus, I'm so sorry!"

And the pool refills itself with WHITE CHOCOLATE KIT KATS! (it alternates between normal and white)

The location was the Game Room and the roses + violets part was just to mess with you guys :p

In:Gleafert couldnt solve the riddle,but at least he swam on Kit Kats.He stuffed his fur with the most of the Kit Kats on the pool,and put them somewhere safe...On his DSi!

the kit kats started disappearing and also started melting "wait if we wait we could make this a pool of chocolate, if we can get sakura or slick to use flamethrower on this chocolate it would become liquidy and we could swim in it." catutie said but it was to late...everyone had started chowing down and there was no stopping them

before catuties eyes the pool turned white. he didnt realize he had been jumped on and started to wonder "HOW MUCH DID THIS COST". starting to get a stomach ache he jumped out and decided to go wash off all the chocolate

Love this pool! But we're all going to be fat after this!
Next week can we get a garden filled with fizzle skittles?

OOC: Ah, if only yous could see the metaphor that im pretty sure EPM doesn't even see, too funny.

after cleaning himself off he watched everyone pigging out and thought to himself "commander neon is gonna have the fattest guild in all of sinnoh". he chuckled to himself as he went over to the lounge

*Victor saw the Larvitar entering the Lounge, the place Victor had been passed out on the couch in*

"Hey, whats up?"

Gaius swoops down and plows through the entire pool of kit kats, DEVOURING them all! "MINE..ALL MINE!!!!!" Gaius yelled

"havnt you heard the pool is full of kit kats. everyone is pigging out. i already have a stomach ache" catutie said to the dazed looking victor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back