Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

OoC: What is the metaphor?
In: Turtwig watched all the other pig out and wondered what the next day would hold...

"Im not much of a fan of chocolate."

*Victor passed out on the couch again*

OOC: Loging off till tommorow. Goodnight

Ic: Again, Lux appeared out of nowhere, farted, and stole all the Kit-Kats. "Smell you later, punks!"

It refills every 5 minutes( and stop being a jerk)

OoC: Good night Dark(the user) I think I'll log off soon too.

seeing as victor went back to sleep catutie made his way to the kitchen to find somthing more healthy to eat

Ooc: Sorry, I have no idea what's going on in this game, and my character feels like being a jerk, so shut up.

^The first page has all the news on it and I realized the metaphor right after you mentioned it

As a note about my riddles and hints I've seen a good deal of teams thinking right now and you are all WAY off, like light years away. Remember when I make most of my riddles my thoughts are halved to make them very difficult and you all are assuming that I gave you the entire clue

Edit: Guess what? The clue are gonna get even hard yet so as to make the game last the like 6 weeks I thought/ hoped it would last

Also if you would be so kind as to fill out this poll quickly so as to let me know how the game is just a few days in (PM this to me completed)

Poll 1:
Hows the game so far?
Is it hard or easy?
How are the riddles?
Do the clues make any sense at all?
What do you think about the storyline so far?
Is there anything I should change about how the game's played or anything major like that?
If you have any other comments please let me know as the answer to this question :D:

In:Gleafert was hungry,and he saved the Kit Kats already...So he went to the Kitchen and he saw catutie."Hey",Gleafert said,"Are you hungry,too?".Catutie said yes,and Gleafert then said:"Im gonna make my Vegetable Soup,if you want any"

"sure i cant find anything around here anyway, do you want me to get any ingredients?" catutie said to gleafert as he was pulling out different things out of different cabinets.

Safari slithered throughout the base quietly. He may have been gone for awhile, be now he was back and ready to help out his team. He thought about the riddle quietly while checking every room. Maybe something would spark an answer.

In:"Um well,I have most ingredients....Except Salt.Do you think you could Dig for rocks outside to see if we can find a Salt Rock?".Said Gleafert,as he left the ingredients on the counter

catutie ran out of the kitchen and acted like he ran outside but really ran into the mess hall and grabbed the salt shaker and poured some into his hand and came back to gleafert. "here ya go" he handed him the salt.

Safari, I think someone already solved it.

Turtwig gave in to the night, thinking, wondering. Who were the Saviors? And what about the Oblivions?
A light breeze blew out of the window, images of the adventure kept scrambling throughout his head...

In:"Erm...This obviously doesnt look like Salt from a rock,but thanks".Gleafert said.He chopped the veggies with his special chopping knife,added some water and olive oil to a recipient,and started boiling the water.When the water was boiling hot,he added the veggies and the salt to the recipient and started mixing them.When the soup was done,he poured some into 2 bowls."Enjoy!",said Gleafert happy.

"thanks!" he ate his soup and thanked gleafert for the soup. catutie headed to the now melted chocolate pool, it was dark and most of the members had headed off to bed. he still hadnt forgotten about the howl that they had heard back at the lake of solace. "what was it that had attacked us? it obviously wasnt the monferno and chimchar that attacked us. it seemed like something much more menacing and threatening." he wispered to himself as if he was talking to someone. he still shuddered at the sound of the beast that almost ended him and the whole guild. "will we ever have to face that beast again?" he thought to himself. he sat by the pool lost in his thoughts

In:"Wow,he left really quickly,but its good to know that my cooking has improved drastically".Gleafert thougth."However...Im gonna take all night to wash up the bowls,even though they are two...My cooking is excellent,but my washing skills are poor...However,I should try using Water Pulse",he thougth.Then Gleafert put the bowls on the counter,and he went back a few steps."Water Pulse!",he shouted meanwhile throwing a water orb.However the bolws broke,since the water was pulsing to much.Gleafert then just ran to his room to sleep,leaving the broken bowls behind.When he got to bed,he thought:"I have to try harder if I want to be a good teammate.Besides,it would be nice to cooperate with everybody and have lots of adventures...It isnt just my cooking,I need to learn how to fight...better...al...so".Gleafert then quickly fell asleep.

Hey guys, todays another guild mission day! I'll be posting what we'll be doing after I'm back from school today and if you have any specific places you want to go PM the location to me, first one suggested gets it. No revisiting places for guild missions by the way

OoC:I thought it was team mission day?
In: "Yay! Can't wait to explore a new place! Maybe another lake! Or we could visit a town! Or maybe we can go to the mointains!" Dark was pumped for the day.(maybe too much kit kats.

waking up by the pool of chocolate where he fell asleep last night he heard the announcement. (we should have an intercom lol) catutie wondered where they would go this time, and what the reward would be...would neon cover the soccer field in kit kats? who knows. he went off to go pack his bag and grab some supply's

OOC: Back from school.

IN: *Victor wakes up, gets off the couch and looks around* "Morning guys."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back