Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

*Pick Up ability activates*
Chill found the TM Ice Beam.
Chill: I can't use this.
*Chill keeps the TM anyway*
Chill continues to search.

"Where, wh, where's something, wa,war,warm!"

Victor said, teeth also chattering

OOC: Beak chattering, whatever

Victor and Somnus run towards the snow. Suddenly Somnus falls through the snow and lands in... a steaming hot spring. "Ahhhhhhh!" he says feeling the warmth run down his bulb.

"ZOMFG, MUST HAVE!"

*Victor flys over the hot spring, and divebombs down into it*

"AHHHH!"

OOC: Pet Peeve: Whenever people RPG for someone else

still shivering "CHILL ICE BEAM WONT HELP US, DOES ANYONE HAVE FLAMETHROWER?" no one spoke up so catutie went to go get some sticks to rub together. but then he got an idea. "what if i made an igloo with rocks" he sommoned a rockslide and placed the rocks in a igloo shape and crawled inside and continued rubbing his sticks it was a little bit warmer inside but not much

OOC: When did i say anything about Ice Beam?

ooc:

Lukey play terror of tomorow :p

IC:

Gaius slides into the hot spring

Dec arrived at the lake. The shimmering ice glinted in the cold sunlight, causing little rainbows within the ice. The mountain stood majestically in the center, gray and snow-capped. There was Ice as far as the eye could see.

Dec saw Chill pick something up. Then he heard the Larvitar say, "Ice Beam won't help us!" Oh, but it will. Dec gracefully skated over to Chill. Dec slid up to him and said, "Ice Beam is a learnable TM for me. Mind if I use it? It may come in handy later for all of us."

OoC: I really really really really want Ice Beam!!!

being inside the rock igloo catutie didnt hear about the hot spring and he continued to rub the sticks together. finally getting a spark he started a fire and was warm. he went out to invite people in but saw everyone in the hot spring and facepalmed. he went back into his igloo in defeat.

Chill: You can have it Dec. I can't learn Ice Beam anyway.
*Gives Ice Beam to Dec*

"Hot spring!"Jay flys over to the spring,and jumps in."Hey wait a minute,what is a hot spring doing here?"

catutie begins to feel the earth shake and he realizes. "GET OUT GUYS THAT REALLY A GEYSER" he runs toward the frantically.

Dec looked at the circular disk in awe. "Ice Beam," he breathed. He put it onto his head and could feel the move working its way into his brain. Because the move was an ice-type, the feeling was cold, and Dec shuddered. Suddenly, the TM fell to the ground, useless. "1…2…3… Poof! Dec learned Ice Beam!" A voice said inside Dec's head. Suddenly, the ground started to shake. He saw everyone running from the hot spring in panic. Then he saw the Larvitar running frantically from the hot spring, yelling, "It's really a geyser!" Wait a second. That'll melt the ice, meaning we'll have no way to get to the mountain! Dec ran over to the geyser in an attempt to stop it.

Dec looked at the geyser. Then, an idea hit him. Apparently, Ice Beam will come in handy sooner than we thought. Dec then shot an Ice Beam at the geyser. The water froze over, and the ground stopped shaking. The once hot water lay frozen and freezing in the pool. "Well, now we're safe." Dec said to no one in particular. Dec then turned to the Larvitar. "Well, now your fire in the igloo will come in handy."

glad they avoided disaster catutie expanded the igloo for everyone to fit. figuring they would warm up there and continue the search for the onyx flute

In:Gleafert wakes up."What?...Oh gosh,I overslept again!".Gleafert angrilly then uses his teleporting device map to see where the others are.He discovers that they went to Insight Lake.Then he uses it.Arriving in a poof,everyone got suprised."What did I miss?",he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back