Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

"We found a hot spring,but it turned out to be a geyser..."

In:"Wow,thats...terrible,specially in a place filled with ice."

"Y,ye,ye,yessss. You, you, you, are veeeerrryyyy correct"

Victors beak still chattering.

In: Sakura wakes up. "What the heck? Oh Arceus!!! I overslept!!" Hearing something about going to Insight Lake in her sleep, she quickly runs to the lake as fast as she can. Being pretty fast, she makes it to Insight Lake in no time. "Hey guys, Sorry that I overslept!", she says as she catches her breath.

catutie headed outside of the igloo to go in search of the goal. he asked dec "can you go to the bottom of the water if i make a hole?"

In:"Dont worry Sakura,I overslept,too",Gleafert said to Sakura."Also,cautie,can I head down,too?I know Surf,and I can easily cross with a small wave.And I can actually resist hot water",Gleafert said imperatively at catutie.

"then you go check the bottom for clues and your thick fat will keep you warm...no offence" catutie said apologetically. catutie hoped that they could wrap up this mission and return to the warmth of the base

In:"Oh,I dont get offended.Its actually my ability",Gleafert said.

then it hit him. "wait everyone that knows dig use it to dig a hole in the ground." pretty soon the had a big hole in the ground. "now push snow in it" everyone filled it with snow. "now sakura use flamethrower to make another hot spring"

OOC: boom we have another hot spring lol

"SPPP,SPRRRR,SPRRRIIII,SPRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!"

Victor jumped in the hot spring, and the shivering instantly stopped.

Jason notices Victor in the spring."You know that's a geyser,right?"

Chill: No, they fixed that situation.

^OOC: we made a new one with a hole snow and flamethrower lol you were there come on lol :p

Somnus, still frozen from the Geyser situation, sprints towards the newly developed hot spring and cannon balls in. "WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Somnus shouts before making a splash.

OOC:I thought you prevented the mountain from melting,or something like that.

Dec looked at the Larvitar. "Yeah, I can easily swim to the bottom. But shouldn't we start exploring the mountain? There's probably a lot to explore there."

"ya but what if the item we are looking for is in the temple under the water (unintentional zelda reference)." catutie said to dec but it was already to late gleafert dove in and was heading to the bottom. seeing as everyone was enjoying the spring catutie went exploring alone

Victor, enjoying the hot spring, says

"What're we talkin bout?"

OoC: What have I missed to today?

In:"Dec,you go to the mountains,I will explore here underwater.But this water feels...strange in some way...",Gleafert said while looking at the water."Well,see you guys!I hope I can find the item".Then Gleafert went away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back