Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

"Lets split up guys!" DarK ran off towards the left and found a small opening to an even larger cave. It was also darker, remembering what had happened last time he dismissed the idea.
"But, I'm an explorer, I can't let my team, or my guild down!" Dark rapidly sprinted into the opening, he then remembered his flash light. He turned it on, suddenly a couple of Illumise and Volbeat began crowding near the light, they lighted what seemed to be a path, naturally Dark began following them.

The room started thinning and the halfway became more and more narrow, he could hardly see what was in front of him...

hearing gleafert over the walkie talkie he asked jason if they should go back to help but jason didnt respond. they made it to the hole in the mountain that they were aiming for and found it to be a deep cave.

Victor, who didn't pay attention to the previous events, saw that everyone had left. Victor picked up the Walkie, and talked,

"Catutie, Chill, Dark, anybody?"

Chill ran to the next room where he had to stop.
The door ended near a big crater in the temple where Ghost-Type pokemon were handing Will-O-Wisp to a giant Statue.

*Walkie-Talkie noise*
Chill: I'll get back to you Victor...

"yes victor?" catutie responded. then there was interference on the walkie and he felt somthing behind him so he swiftly turned around to a haunter licking his face. this shocked him *catutie is paralyzed* but he still was able to let out a powerful and fast dark pulse that knocked out the haunter. he grabbed a berry out of his bag and ate it and felt better. "watch out for ghosts jason" catutie said but when he turned around to look at jason there was no one there by him

IN:

"Where are you guys?!"

Victor said over the walkie

In:Gleafert got tired from waiting for a response,so he used his Teleporting Device Map,but the location wasnt shown...Gleafert then picks up the Walkie Talkie again,but this time he pressed a random number,and it turns out that he called catutie."Hello?Could you please tell me where are you?",Gleafert said angrilly over the Walkie Talkie

catutie heard bits and pieces of his teammates talking and then he heard a haunter moan over the walkie. he knew that this was going to be a scary mission. "hey if anyone can hear me im on the mountain in the temple." he said with a shaky voice. he decided to be strong and grab the flash light but it was immediately taken by an invisible haunter that went down a corridor with it. catutie gave chase

Dark had been walking for a while, a few of the bugs began disappearing, his walkie talkie was malfunctioning, the flash light began to flicker, he was only down to half an apple, a couple ounces of water, and a chocolate bar.

After ten more minutes he came across a shape, it was roaring! He turned to run, but then he realized that it was really a moaning, he came closer to the shape. It was a frosslass! It was in real pain, it looked like it was poisoned. Dark reached into his bag and pulled out his half finished apple, he also feed the weak frosslass some water. He reached into his bag again to cover up the poison wound, but instead found his walkie talkie, he radioed in; "Help! I'm stuck with this poisoned pokemon! Can someone bring a cure for it, and some food?"

Chill wasn't scared by the fact he was outnumbered for he was a dark type.
Chill: 'HEY!!!"
All the Ghost pokemon turned to Chill who used his Dark Pulse to knock them all out...all but one.
The last ghost pokemon, a Duskull, gave one last Will-O-Wisp to the statue.
The statue rumbled and cracked until finally, a Gengar floats out.
Chill was too confident to realize that the Gengar was a powerful one.
Chill: "Dark Pulse!"
The Gengar didn't even flinch at the move and used Brick Break knocking Chill out.
The Gengar continued to float around to haunt the other players.

In:Gleafert put the Walkie Talkie on his fur pocket,and since his teleporting device didnt recognize the location,he quickly went running to the mountain.He actually tripped a lot of times,but he could manage it.When he arrived he gazed at the temple while shaking."Is...Is this really it?",he said with a faint voice.But Gleafert just entered,and once he closed the door he used Water Pulse on the whole room,and it turns out he defeated lots of Haunters,Gastlys,Shuppets,Misdreavuses and Duskulls.He then took out his Luminous Orb and went to the next room...He then found Chill on the floor,unconscious."Are you okay!?",Gleafert said,creeped out.Since he wasnt responding,he took out a Revive,and gave it to him.Then Chill woke up.

OoC: No one cares about my side story! Seriously we got a Frosslass dying here!
In: "Victor! Somnus? Anyone? this Frosslass is in an incredibly critical state!" Dar hopelessly screamed into the mic.

"Where are you?! I have no idea where you are!"

"Follow the light! There is a bunch of Volbeat and Illumise lighting the way! RUN!"

"THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!! WHICH WAY TO GO!!!!!?"

following his fastly disapearing light he heard the place shake and saw a gengar fly through the wall and then went through another wall. catutie stopped in his tracks and lost the haunter that stole his flashlight. "well what do i do now?" catutie yelled to himself. he was all turned around in a dark temple with no light and his walkie talkie was malfuntioning. then he hear a moan and he ran toward it. he saw a shape and it was a frosslass and he turned and there was dark searching through his bag for somthing. "thank goodness i found you, a haunter stole my flashlight"

Look to the left! conserve your flash light!

OoC: Just go with it lol!

Jason woke up in an igloo."Oh no,I must of dozed off!"Jay caught up with the group."So what happened while I was sleeping?"

Out: We're in the haunted temple.

In:
Chill: I gotta find that Gengar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back