Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

Safari slithered into his teams room. He decided to take a nap before the mission.

Somnus couldn't believe his eyes when a crate of Persim-Punch made it's way up the bases stores hangar! "I'll never be thirsty again!" He thought to himself. He also wondered where they would be going on their group mission. He also wondered if Comander Neon would bring along some Chips and Dips for the journey there.

OOC:

Been busy did i miss anything major (clues etc?)

IC:

Gaius got up from his isanely long sleep, and decided to see what people were talking about. He looked aroudn to see who was still awake

Victor saw Gaius approaching

"Mornin."

IC:

"I think it's afternoon actually, I slept SOO long"

OOC:

so nothing? lol

OOC: nope just the announcement that next will be another guild mission later today

We will be heading the the Lake of Insight!
Since I've got to leave for a dinner soon (I'm involved in a ton of things so I'm trying to keep the rpg running meanwhile I'm doing other stuff for example I'm gonna bend some of the days because I'm gonna be gone half of Saturday and half of Sunday) I'm gonna go ahead and post that we've already gotten packed and we're there (sorry if it seems like a bit of a jump)

As commander Neon announced the mission over the newly installed intercom system all of the pokemon boarded the jet-gliders (fully covered, fan powered hang-gliders) that took the entire guild to the dock nearby the Lake of Insight in little more than minutes. When they arrived, fully covered in snow gear, they looked outside to view a vast frozen lake, a mountain in its center a snow-covered temple from many ages ago. The beautiful ice is astounding and just makes you want to go ice skating

OOC: what are we looking for here?

IC: arriving at the lake it was totally frozen over. catutie wondered if the ice was think enough to stand on and what there purpose of coming here was. he was sure all of that would be revealed soon

Out: a place with ice? *smiles*

In:
Chill starts running over the frozen lake looking for something he can Pick Up.

watching chill run over the ice made him worry that he might fall in so he yelled "WATCH OUT IT MIGHT BREAK". chill froze and nothing happened so catutie decided to go out on the ice also

OOC: Right. Back from work. Where are we and whats going on?

Out:
We're at the Lake of Insight looking for a Onyx flute.

In:
Chill: CATUTIE WAIT! YOU'RE LIKE 100 POUNDS!!!

Out:
158.7 pounds to be exact.(looked up on bulbapedia)

realizing that he wasnt a light poocheyena he broke through the ice. a pair of vines came in and pulled him out, it was somnus. "dont go out there you will fall in" he scolded him. catutie shivered as he went to go make a fire to get warm.

Somnus runs along the frozen lake. Stops. But carrys on sliding into the middle of a snow drift to the far east of the lake. *Thunk* A small box makes as he hits it. Somnus decides to open the box, in it he finds [....DUN DUN DUN, EPM!!]

*Victor flys over the Ice, and promptly lands on the Larvitars shoulder*

"I'm cold!"

Somnus still waiting to find out what is in his box waves at Victor! "HI VICTOR! COME SEE WHAT I FOUND IN THIS BOX" Somnus shouts!

Gaius flies over the lake, looking for the object

OOC:

on a naruto shippuden binge lol.

"But..But.." Somnus states, his teeth chattering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back