Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

OOC:

hanging out w a friend, therfore posts will be few and far bewtween

IC:

Gaius woke up from his long rest, and looked around for something to eat

OOC: It's on the first page, PM me your thoughts about it as were on the same team :p

Ooc;And me too! Just do a group PM.

OOC: Forwarded them to you.

Hey, I'm back and I'll be posting some new info soon. Also I would love to see what you guys are thinking so far so please forward me those PMs (goes for all teams), not needed but I'd like to see how these clues went over so far.

Also I have given you one clue (excluding the bonus one which is vague to an extent that it only helps a little) as to whom the oblivions are so far and one clue as to whom the saviors are

Heres the clues so far as to whom the oblivions are:

1st one, the oblivions talking as you fell into the void:

"We have fallen from our time and landed within yours! Now fate has given us our chance and so we should rule again! Our leader will rise and the Oblivions shall rule, our enemies from ages past cannot stop us now! Our lives should be your undoing and our land should be your tomb, now you will joining in a your fears!"

2nd one, private one for getting the answer to the riddle example

And heres the only clue as to whom the saviors are which is from the unknown tablet:

We found a stone tablet on the side of the temple in the center (written in what seemed like unknown), it read:"They were sparks, the abyss couldn't touch them and neither could we. Stars in the night sky, one we could have sworn was a more caustic than a raging grizzly bear, for he could have done away with us in short work. Then they left, an army that couldn't exist fallowing in their wake"

OOC: @ safari and umbreon: PM what you think of the clues so we can narrow down some teams.

OCC: back from my trip. I'll be posting soon. I need to read everything first. Just letting everyone know.

^The main stuff that happened is on the front page in a few posts I've updated

Neon woke with a jolt at the sound of movement, his battle instincts from his years in the explorer teams never failing to stay strong, even throughout the ages. He glanced about quickly, seeing that everyone was in the lounge still he began to speak aloud the thoughts that had bothered him throughout the night:"Attention please, what you saw last night was an Oblivion general, a particularly malicious one at that. We're lucky to have lived through that because most of the time Oblivions will leave no survivors if they spot a group of another sect, luckily it didn't recognize us because I haven't given out a few things yet. As for your mission don't worry about it, I found the crystal and I've hidden it within the base with yes, another riddle leading to it." First to find it may ask me for a clue leading to whom the saviors are or the oblivions are. You must post and PM me when you think you've found it :D

Here's the riddle (leads to a location in the base):

"Roses are red and violets are blue, worlds rocked are no different then a ship below the blue"

You get one guess per person :p

What are the rooms again?
In: Dark struggled remembering where everything was. He felt as if he were lost.

OOC: ya i forgot what the rooms were also
IC: catutie sat puzzled by the riddle. he knew that it would come to him eventually but he wanted to find that crystal first
OOC: also could it be another teams room?

In:Gleafert was trying to solve the riddle,meanwhile eating a sandwich he saved on his fur pocket

Its listacular! This can also be found on like page 4

BTW here are the rooms of the explorer headquarters you can explore:
Your teams sleeping quarters
Other teams sleeping quarters
Mess Hall
Game Room (Has a pool, a soccer field, etc.. basically any outdoor sporting toy or game, its pretty huge)
Kitchen
Lounge
If you think of any more rooms I should add let me know

catutie thought about it for a while and then it hit him. it could be there! so he ran to neon to see if he was right.

Oh I forgot, the we get to fill our pool with kit kats?

OOC: Can I get a summary of recent events please?

@Dark: See the front page, I've updated it

Man, I was sure you guys would have checked the pool by now :D

OOC: why did i have to start the kit kat thing. i could have made it a better candy...like reeses...i guess that i just had the kit kat song stuck in my head at the time lol

IC: getting it wrong he sat back down to think it over again and hoped his teammates would have better luck.

OOC: The note can refer to anything, or is it a pokemon or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back