Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

(I'll be bake back in a in a few minutes.)

Blu stills sits on the beach patiently waiting for EPM to tell her what's in the box she found.

"Is that what the runes say?! I wonder what it means..."

I'm off for a bit for dinner folks :p (yes thats the translation of the runes)

As Blu opened the box, she saw a puzzle in it, nothing impressive, but still rather mystifying all the same

catutie starts paddling out to check the bottom. he starts to look around at all the sparkles in the water. he also notices all the rock formationsa nd wonders if there is somthing more here. but he knows that he is weak to water and so is sakura so they wouldnt dare to dive in. catutie begins to wonder if the team that lost the item didnt drop it in the water, but they dropped it on the land surrounding the water. "do you think we should inspect the land to find the item?" catutie says to sakura

In: Blu really wants to keep the puzzle so she can play with it later, and puts it in her totebag. She then trots over to the runes she has yet to seen. "Wow, these runes are incredible~! I wonder how old they are..."

OoC: I thought you out for dinner. :p What was the clue? The Unown message?

^OOC: yes

IC: catutie hears news of the tablet that was found and the clue they got. he starts to think that it may be about the shining on the bottom of the lake and that there possibly may be a temple down there with somthing very important down there...something menacing.

IC:

"I think it could be referring to steel type pokemon. what do you guys think?"

OOC:

yay nap. and I cancelled by previous thing so yay

Chill: Well, I can't speak Unown(yet). But, I think the message has something to do with the explosion here that happened long ago...
*goes to EPM to see if he is right*

Chill: Wait. Steel type. Wasn't there a pokemon who can control time and is Steel-Type?(Dialga)

Confused by the message Dark went on to investigate the rest of the temple.
He saw a a carving of some food near by. He realized that he was hungry as his stomach grumbled. He took out an apple and a gummi and ate off in the distance, as he slowly sat down to much on his snack he felt the floor under him shake slightly, all of a sudden he felt himself plummet down a rough tunnel. *THUD* He pounded onto the cavern floor. It was like an underwater lake. He began examining its beautiful colors and glow coming from the middle. It wasn't a big lake it was around the size of an average swimming pool. He crept towards the glittering light. Then, on the back of his eyes he catches a shadow...

mlouden03 said:
OOC:

are we still on the magnezone clue?

We're on a full guild mission now, the solution for that has been posted (see announcement board on front page) and the mission description is also on the front page. The riddle also expired last night :p

OOC: Just consulting the team via PM about the riddle.

The shadow begins creeping closer and closer. He try's to examine the shadow, but almost immediately the magical glow from the pool begins diminishing, its glow is now a dim light Suddenly it disappears completely, Dark, knock out is dragged away from the cavern and into a secret chamber.

Somnus panics, *Metal Gear Solid Style* "Dark?, Dark?! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK?!?!" Where has he gone. Suddenly the room goes black and Somnus is dragged away.

ElectricPokemonMaster said:
\"They were sparks, the abyss couldn't touch them and neither could we. Stars in the night sky, one we could have sworn was a more caustic than a raging grizzly bear, for he could have done away with us in short work. Then they left, an army that couldn't exist fallowing in their wake"

OoC: I'm back! I see the clue was posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back