Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

RE: Pokemon Plotholes!

and they can make more then one invincible pokemon, like dragon water steel. I think.

Ghost dark is by itself, so normal isnt necisary.

What is the least amount of types a pokemon needs in order to be immune to every kind of physical/special damaging attack? Normal / Ground / Dark / Flying / Ghost (What else?)

Yeah, but no one is immune completely to dragon.

Unless we make up an ability that does make it possible. Anti-dragon Shield? (XD, runescape reference)

Flygon is also Dragon/Ground/Flying, but it isn't, nor is Dustox or Venomoth. Latios and/or Latias would also be Flying but now they have Levitate. Usually the type that gets the boot is Flying here.

Oh, ok, never had to do that before so I didnt know.

valk said:
Oh, ok, never had to do that before so I didnt know.

Well, that currently only applies to Dry Skin Parasect anyways...

@LH: Flygon would be Bug/Dragon/Ground with Levitate if there were triple types...

Heatran 98 said:
I beat my game in 22 hours. Surely I can't travel all that distance in 22 hours...

The person traveling also doesn't go to the bathroom or eat.

DiamondMaster said:
Heatran 98 said:
I beat my game in 22 hours. Surely I can't travel all that distance in 22 hours...

The person traveling also doesn't go to the bathroom or eat.
Maybe he goes in his pants......JK.

Also, when you beat Cynthia, they say you are the champion of Sinnoh. But if you battle the E4 again, Cynthia's still the champion.

Yeah, the elite 4 always say the same thing every time.

Every time you beat the Elite Four, Dialga decides it wasn't good enough, and sends you back to face them again?

Back