Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

RE: Pokemon Plotholes!

Jamtok said:
burnpsy said:
Jamtok said:
Psychic Whisperer said:
Here's one. Haze is an Ice type move, but no Ice type pokemon can learn it.

Irony! ^_^

Here's literally a plothole; why don't we ever see what's under diglett / dugtrio? Is GF hiding something from us that we should be aware of? *Finds holy grail*

In Japan, Slash is named "Tear Up", or something along those lines. Diglett apparently showed his claws and stuff in Mystery Dungeon 1...

I never got into mystery dungeon that much; it's a spin-off. Were Diglett's claws and stuff shown in the anime, though? PBR? Stadium? Games that the majority of pokemon fans have actually beaten because they didn't get bored in the middle of the process of beating the game since it wasn't redundant in the storyline? Okay, maybe they're all redundant, but they were fun, for one thing. MD was fun, but just not as fun. ^_^

Nope, but Mystery Dungeon is just as official, so there...

Umm, yeah. I just had one but can't think of it. GRRRR

Nefarious said:
O:
Why aren't team Magma happy about Global Warming? XD

Lol, nice one; Al Gore should be the leader of Team Aqua in that case. XD

Jamtok said:
Nefarious said:
O:

LOL, really. Also, why would a bunch of gangsters in team rocket not use guns or anything, and just get beat by a little kid.

the show is directed for younger kids...i don't think they want to bring that much violence, it could start to influence. However team rocket does use bazookas...

valk said:
Jamtok said:
Nefarious said:
O:

LOL, really. Also, why would a bunch of gangsters in team rocket not use guns or anything, and just get beat by a little kid.

Technically, Team Aqua would probably be more happy about global warming-- remember, neither Team is concerned with the temperature, but with the land mass, and land is depleting because of Global Warming.

Prinplush said:
valk said:
Jamtok said:
Nefarious said:
O:

Technically, Team Aqua would probably be more happy about global warming-- remember, neither Team is concerned with the temperature, but with the land mass, and land is depleting because of Global Warming.

Technically, land is not depleting. It's being covered by water since the glaciers and stuff are melting. ^_^

I know one, in the 11th movie, there are more then one shaymin, 1: isn't there only one? 2: Do they die, and how do they survive living in a flower field for the rest of their life?

Also, in DP, the Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus events are programmed into the game, but there aren't any events to get them, so why put them there? Are they allowing hackers to see future pokemon??

Darkrai said:
Also, in DP, the Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus events are programmed into the game, but there aren't any events to get them, so why put them there? Are they allowing hackers to see future pokemon?

It was in case they decided to release the event...

Hmm... I wonder if Platinum can share the Membership Card with DP...

Darkrai said:
I know one, in the 11th movie, there are more then one shaymin, 1: isn't there only one? 2: Do they die, and how do they survive living in a flower field for the rest of their life?

Uhhh... I think they eat flowers. I don't know what they drink though. :/

Feebas changing location depending on the "Trendy Phrase" in Dewford in R/S/E.

ShayminSky said:
Feebas changing location depending on the "Trendy Phrase" in Dewford in R/S/E.

Ha, yeah, that makes no since.

^^^ I know, right?! I finally caught one, though. Only took... TWELVE STINKIN' HOURS!

Hmm... Rayquaza can 'Fly' off of the top of Sky Pillar, but "Fly can't be used here".

I smell the fact that Rayquaza uses Hax.

Really? My game is glitched...

A shiny Pokémon has stars go all around it when you find one. C'mon... that wouldn't really happen. Look at Ash's Shiny Noctowl, for example.

Back