Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

RE: Pokemon Plotholes!

ShinyMew89 said:
Really? My game is glitched...

A shiny Pokémon has stars go all around it when you find one. C'mon... that wouldn't really happen. Look at Ash's Shiny Noctowl, for example.

It has the stars, but they're small, look closer...

GRRR! You're out to screw me up...

FINE! Riding up rocks on a bike while doing bunny hops... psh.

Read your other 2 posts, burnspy. :p

how about fishing... on a feebas. I taught mine Surf, and then fished off of it. =/

Yeah, you shouldnt be able to fish off a pokemon smaller then you, surf on it for that matter.

We fish for Wailords and Wailmers. I wonder how everybody else on your team thinks of it. And if the Surfer is your starter, how does it battle if you're on it's back?

Well if its a strong pokemon it could battle with you on its back like a wailord or lapras wouldn't mind im sure :D

Or it could throw you you up in the air and battle. then catch you. It would have to be really strong :p

valk said:
Or it could throw you you up in the air and battle. then catch you. It would have to be really strong :p
^ that would be awesome! :D

Yeah, like in hancock, lol with that french kid. :p

In the mansion, on Cinnabar Island, why doesn't (Insert trainer name here) injure him/herself when falling from one platform to another. Based from the soundclip created when you fall from the edge, I'd say that's a pretty long way down. The only excuse I could think GF has is that the trainer is a ninja?

Um, no, or else he could easily climbed up those ledges.

ShayminSky said:
What is GF?

Gamefreak, the whole big corporation or whatever behind Pokemon. Turn on the game, and that's the first thing you see.

valk said:
Yeah, kinda a weird name.

Couldn't agree more. I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone else think that pokemon having three types would be totally insanely awesome, but very confusing and complicated?

Yeah, like at first I though regigigas was gonna be all three types, so 6 times weak to fighting.

valk said:
Yeah, like at first I though regigigas was gonna be all three types, so 6 times weak to fighting.

Lol, true to that. Would Magcargo's third type be ground? So 6x weakness to water, yay!

Back