Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

RE: Pokemon Plotholes!

I really don't get Fly. A Chatot can carry you across the Sinnoh region. And when it faints, it still has enough energy to do that, but it can't go into battle against a Magikarp and survive a Splash.

Pokefan4000 said:
Dezuray said:
Buildings are smaller in square space on the outside than on the inside. :O

4 tiles outside.... 6-8 inside..
Haven't you learned that from Blue's Clues?

How can Bubble hurt things? I mean, really. Bubbles? Hurting things? I think I have the right to be scared.
Soap goes into your eyes?

Well, ABSOLUTELY no one in Sinnoh has any knowledge of Eggs. Really? REALLY? How was the main character made, then? HM?!
:/ It's a flawed system. Sure, the egg could magically appear, but I don't see a Magikarp and a Ditto making too much magic.

What has a Heart and Soul got to do with Gold and Silver?!

Gold + Silver = Greed
Heart + Soul = Charity

-facepalm-

How?
Lugia spends almost all it's life underwater and finding Ho-oh is like finding a pot of gold. >.>

Lugia saved people from the Legendary birds fighting. Ho-oh is said to bring Eternal happieness,(Thanks, Dezuray!) to those who see it.

ShayminSky said:
Lugia saved people from the Legendary birds fighting. Ho-oh is said to bring good fortune or something like that to those who see it.

Eternal Happiness, not good fortune. ^ Edit

It's also weird that Ash's pokemon are no good, yet he's still highly ranked.

Exactly, and if the Anime was true to time changes, he'd have gone through puberty, teenage-dom, and adulthood. :O He's perpetually pre-puberty.

Actually, I think he's gotten less mature every season.

Juliacoolo said:

LOL

Also, how can a Linoone 1) have a Surfing sprite that you can comfortably sit on, when it's a lot smaller than you 2) carry you everywhere without tiring, even when fainted and 3) carry you up any waterfall?

How can any Pokemon just mosey on up a waterfall if they don't have part flying?

godzilla898 said:
Juliacoolo said:

LOL

Also, how can a Linoone 1) have a Surfing sprite that you can comfortably sit on, when it's a lot smaller than you 2) carry you everywhere without tiring, even when fainted and 3) carry you up any waterfall?
Espically the one to the E4!

I have 3 :p

1. In Emerald, once you see kyogre/groundon wake up you have toi go to the town that you need to dive to get to too see them fighting. How the heck did groudon get there!?!?!?!?!

2. Also about that, how did groudon randomly make a pice of earth rise up in the middle of the watter!?!!?!?

3. How can you fly to that city!?!?!? It's in a dome of rock!!!

ThePokemonDude said:
I have 3 :p

1. In Emerald, once you see kyogre/groundon wake up you have toi go to the town that you need to dive to get to too see them fighting. How the heck did groudon get there!?!?!?!?!

2. Also about that, how did groudon randomly make a pice of earth rise up in the middle of the watter!?!!?!?

3. How can you fly to that city!?!?!? It's in a dome of rock!

It's not in a cave, it's an open space. It's a city in the mountains, not a dome. :D

Groudon controls the Earth, remember?
He can do anything land-wise.

He probably teleported there. You see him teleport in Ruby, so why can't he here?

i have some...i hope gamercal comes here and debate with me on this:

1.- How in Heck Male Gardevoir/Milotic exist?
2.- Female Machamp/Honchcrow
3.- Why Dunsparce can learn Roost when it´s wings barely move yet Empoleon can´t? now i know it´s heavy and can´t really fly but i don´t see Dunsparce flying any higher.
4.- Do you remember E4 Champ Lance? he had a Rock Sliding Aerodactyl, well, i looked all over and guess what...that move is illegal on any Aerodactyl back on rbygsc era...check it out...

Misty's Mr.Mime is Female. This is a fairly common mistake that Pokemon made, as you yourself can get a FEMALE MISTER Mime.
OH! Twist!

Back