Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

RE: Pokemon Plotholes!

Actually, in Emerald Makuhita could use surf.

Not sure if it's been brought up but where does a reaper cloth come from if it disapears after being used?

Ya that's weird. How could a chubby wrestler learn that?

I can't remember but I think mew was Ho-oh so why are both of them available in the game. I think I saw this in a pokemon movie. Lucario maybe?

Juliacoolo said:
Ya that's weird. How could a chubby wrestler learn that?

Well I surf on my mum? Also why does this happen, When you are surfing on Ruby no matter what poke's your surfing on it look like a Wailmer. I think it should look like the pokeomn that your surfing on! :eek:

kashmaster said:
I can't remember but I think mew was Ho-oh so why are both of them available in the game. I think I saw this in a pokemon movie. Lucario maybe?

Mew used Transform.

Mew is Ho-OH, this can't be possible! Unless Mew is a ditto : O :p

Mew has the DNA of every Pokémon (spare maybe some one-of-a-kinds, there needs to be some clarification on this), one can only assume that mew used transform on its own DNA or something.

Mew being the ancestor of all Pokémon, it would also be petty weird for mew to not have seen Ho-oh.

Yeah, true but you would expect them to have met in previous episodes. As that would have been cool. I wonder what arceus will do in it's movie

Wait a min poekmon is a gmae we shouldn't be losing our sleep over this!

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Mew has the DNA of every Pokémon (spare maybe some one-of-a-kinds, there needs to be some clarification on this), one can only assume that mew used transform on its own DNA or something.

Mew being the ancestor of all Pokémon, it would also be petty weird for mew to not have seen Ho-oh.

Which leads to another plothole! If Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon, and Arceus was the one that created the Pokemon World, and all of the Pokemon in it... Then who came first? The Torchic (Mew) or the Egg (Arceus)?

They're clones and then Mew used transform

or

The pokemon universe is Mew's stomach (No it's not)

or

Something Else

Arceus created Mew in the DNA of everything. Mew eventually fathered all the Pokemon probably through splitting into a Ditto or something.

And considering Ditto works identically with Mew your statement (from the other page), doesn't work.

WE've been losing sleep over this for over 30 pages now. Bit late to say that.

The Heavenly Spoon creationist theory
On the origin of species through means of a silly goat

In the beginning, there was Arceus.

In 7 days, Arceus createth the heavens and the eartheth, and the rest of the universeth. To control these elements, Arceus createth 6 magical beats, one which would controleth the time, one which would controleth the space, one which would controleth the dimensions, one which would controleth the heavens, one which would controleth the water and one which would controleth the earth.

Then, Arceus createth the Mew. This Mew would reproduce using its bizarre DNA to form every other Pokémon in the known galaxyeth.

This is how it shall be told.

And the pixies? No idea, shut up.

If MEw hold every DNA of pokemon that who on earth is Areceus

And Why is arceus in sinnoh if kanto was created first?

Back