"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 2000 subscribers! (Episode 27)

Well, i guess Base set Porygon fits the bill hehehe

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 2000 subscribers! (Episode 27)

I cant wait, i love the show!

Izual said:
Well, i guess Base set Porygon fits the bill hehehe

he's one of the ones on my list :D

If you need some help choosing bad cards, both the HGSS magikarp and the holon phantoms Magikarp are quite bad.

ty jwittz (i would have gotten bored and found it anyways but ty), in short, a few months back I was making a few post's on a garchomp deck list to include DGX as disruption/tech, most people said, oh he doesn't play with people, DGX doesn't work in luxchomp la de da, and a few months later it wins worlds in the masters division. cya

Every Golduck card...

GHJamesGH said:
If you need some help choosing bad cards, both the HGSS magikarp and the holon phantoms Magikarp are quite bad.

hp/hgss magikarp are bad (30 hp 1 for 10), but it's hard to compare them to something like fossil kabuto which is a stage 1, 30 hp, 1 for 10. Being able to evolve into gyarados also helps their case a little. But we'll see how things look once I have the full list done and how much space is left

Chansey ex was pretty terrible for an ex, it can attack twice and it's dead.

Most Chansey's and Blissey's are like that.
20-bibarel.jpg

This is pretty bad. And considering there was no Double Colorless Energy back then, this was a terrible card.

I'll subscribe when I get a Youtube account, trying to get one now.

J-wittz when will you think your next vid will be up mabe Tuseday???

The Wii Man1234 said:
J-wittz when will you think your next vid will be up mabe Tuseday?

I'll finish it as early as I can, but I'm trying to rerecord the theme song for this episode since it's a "new season", and it'll probably be out closer to Thursday. We'll see how my week goes, though!

Well i'd say Magmar ex was a god-awful card, though many of the ex's from R&S were pretty poor.

X_empoleon_X said:
Well i'd say Magmar ex was a god-awful card, though many of the ex's from R&S were pretty poor.

I actually have on my list right now as one of the slots "the entire cast of Ruby and Saphire EX cards". They're that bad. What a way to introduce the mechanic : P

Pachirisu from SV, can only do 10 and 20 by a 50% chance. Doesnt even evolve to anything and no free retreat. Why anyone would play this card would baffle me.

Oh and i love your show keep it up!

Ooh new theme song! Can't wait!

Meaty said:
Ooh new theme song! Can't wait!

I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same theme song, I'm just rerecording it and replacing the god-awful video in the intro. I might do a new one, but most people seem to identify with the original, even if not everyone likes it.

You should just name the worst 10 sets of all time minus the good card(s) from that set. I can't believe one time I actuially traded a magmar ex plus others to get a Charizard EX!!!! (that is before my mom gave my charizard EX away!!!!!!)

Yeah that's cool I actually love the current theme song as it is anyway.

I can't wait till tomorrow. (Chanting Prof-it like ten kids hungry for food at a dinner table)

Back