SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

I personally think that Animal Crossing Villager won't be in there for some reason. I dunno about the list myself. I don't think Ness will be in either. It all comes down to what you want to believe. This will definately be an interesting discussion. I also want to see if most of the list comes true.

dmaster out.

I Personlly dout it... but that would be so cool! :D The reason I dout it is because of Ness. Lucas pretty much replaced him. I don't think Sheik will be in either. But you never know. ;)

d master342 said:
Newcomers:

Pit
Wario
Zero Suit Samus
Ike
Pokémon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede
Olimar
Krystal
K. Rool
Geno
Animal Crossing Villager
Ridley
Isaac
Megaman

I would have figured that Lucario would have a possibility of making it in...either that or Aipom.

Dmaster, if K. Rool, Ridley, Geno, Isaac, and all them are in, and Princess Shroob's not, I will scream ear-bustingly loud, then do my special screech and throw a huge temper tantrum and destroy half of Texas.

Anyways, Olimar would make a character so unbelievably awesome, so unbelievably awesome that he would pass Princess Shroob in unbelievable awesomeness, that he would be unbelievable awesome.... It's too bad he's, like, a little over an inch tall. :/

Oh, and, for the people who don't know, Olimar is the guy you use on the Pikmin games.

It appears as if the final roster has been leaked for Brawl.
For that reason, I'll be leaving this section of the forums/PokeBeach Forums in general, as to not ruin the surprise of finding new characters.

This will be a pretty difficult task, and most likely I'll end up coming back to these forums out of pure curiosity, but until then, ChanseyMaster is going to take about a two month hiatus.

Farewell for the next month or so,
[ChanseyMaster]​

loooooooooooooool at this list

This is just some kid's wishlist, don't take it as fact.

yeah...if that is true i'll eat both my shoes...without salt

dunno why i bolded that.

I wish they would just release one final character so we can stop trying to figure it out...

Geno might have a chance... ehh, yeah, no, really, I heard he has a huge fanbase o_O

Anyhow, that list is a no-no, 1st of all: Ness, Ness is a clone character, so either they'd have to completely change it, in which case they could have just made Lucas original, or, well, they'd have to break a promise...

Falco, Marth and young link, don't make me laugh...
Marth could be in, on popular demand, young link, how different could it actually be from adult link? He'd have to have pretty Farfetch'd moves to still be original, and last but not least, Falco,... lol... But the Duke Mcwolf enemy-thing of fox might have a chance to be in there.

Ganon and Falcon bolth still being in the game is possible, but Ganon would have to be given 4 new B-moves, so he'll never be the same again... or they could just cut Falcon and upset the captain falcon fanbase which formed just because he appeared in SSB.

So, anyhow, the list is fake, come back when you have a decent list to offer, nice try, he fooled you good if you believed that, blablabla, so long.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:

Take this as a grain of salt. However I could see everyone except Mega Man and a few others like Young link Falco and Game and Watch but I could see a probability of the other characters in the game but not the ones that I listed above. Most of these could have a chance. It is not out of the question because there is still plenty of days and time until the game is finally released. They are working on other things right now and are taking a break on characters so if they do push the date back again then they need to do more work on it. It takes hours and hours of making the game perfect so it will be the best game. That is what they want to see happen. I know we are itching to play it but it is worth the extra time no to be released now.::) EDIT. 12 AM. Check out Basic brawl. It is great when you don't have anybody to play with you.:)

xxashxx said:
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:

Take this as a gain of salt. However I could see everyone except Mega Man and a few others like Young link Falco and Game and Watch but I could see a probability of the other characters in the game but not the ones that I listed above. Most of these could have a chance. It is not out of the question because there is still plenty of days and time until the game is finally released. They are working on other things right now and are taking a break on characters so if they do push the date back again then they need to do more work on it. It takes hours and hours of making the game perfect so it will be the best game. That is what they want to see happen. I know we are itching to play it but it is worth the extra time no to be released now.::) EDIT. 12 AM. Check out Basic brawl. It is great when you don't have anybody to play with you.:)

This is just kinda your opinon I think. Because you want Mewtwo in lol. I also dont see why Mewtwo cant be in it. He was awsome in Melee.

Did anyone notice that Dec. 3rd has passed? If it weren't for that silly Mario & Sonic at the whatever game, we'd all be brawling right now. ;)

Also WOOT that the computer takes over for disconnectors.

Must he harsh, you're beating up Mr. Nooby McNooobstein and he suddenly becomes a lv9 com o_O

Or the other way around, you're getting your donkey kicked Mr. Uber McUberness and he suddenly becomes a weak com.

But, well, at least the game still goes on, I guess I'll be doing this a lot, I mean, it's too awesome not to :p

Yeah, you'd all be playing brawl, and I'd be sitting here crying because it still wouldn't have been released here yet...

Captain Falcon better be in the game, or otherwise... ok, so I can't do much about it, but I'll be complaining for a looooooong time. Seriously, something is wrong with the world if CF is left out yet they include Diddy Kong.

People keep saying that Olimar won't be in the game because he is no taller than a 50 pence piece, but you all seem to be forgetting that Kirby is supposed to be 8 inches tall.

I hope they improve the computer AI. The com players on Melee were Ok, but they sometimes did really, really stupid things (such as an inability to see mines on the floor).

Think there is any chance of another third party character appearing? I think there might be; two have appeared so far, and three is always the magic number.

Attack of the short paragraphs lol

Revelation :O

Jiggly's in, as a hidden character, thank you for the hope Sakurai...

Sakurai the funny Japanese dude said:
When you have a battle mode that runs online like Basic Brawl, the problem of what to do with hidden characters arises. If one of your opponents chooses a character you haven't unlocked yet, it will be spoiled for you immediately.
Now, would he say that if he spoiled characters himself? No!
That's right, all the characters spoiled so far are the characters you begin with, no exceptions, although i had my doubts about Dedede, the fact that you start with Bowser makes it all logical. So, well, for all we know, a bunch extra characters could still be in. Ok, I guess this all seemed logical anyways, but with that quote I have some evidence to back it up :)

And, ehh, adding Snake but removing Falcon is suicide, no way are they going to remove Nintendo's Mr. Muscle with an animal name for Third party Mr. Muscle with an animal name.

I honselty didn't know King DeDeDe was popular. I kinda went to the site and saw him the. I'm was thinking WHAT? I forgot about him completely.

It's only the king of dreamland, 2nd most famous kirby character, star in the anime, final boss in the original kirby, boss in a lot of other kirby games, friendly characters in the others, sometimes even both and like the coolest penguin with a bunny-symbol ever :p

I remembered it when I saw it and I thought Meat Knight would be second famous to Kirby.

hmm, so sonic, meta knight and dedede will be starting characters, and not be hidden? hm, strange, i would've suspected one of the two kirbygame-chars to be hidden...and sonic too...

the people on that list that actually do stand a chance (in my opinion) : ganon, falcon, the animal crossing char (why not: we have a stage of it, so why not a char?:p) , krystal can be in, k.rool too, but i do give him only a slim chance...maybe as a boss in adventure or so:p
megaman...why not? i mean, he isn't a bad char..but they'll have to be inventive to make him very original with samus in the game....
sheik can be back too, as she is the alter-ego of zelda...maybe as a seperate char, maybe not...
jiggly can be in, sure why not...i mean, he was rather good as a char :d:p
olimar...maybe, but what the heck would he do? throw pikmin as a special move or as a FS?
and what would his other moves be like?...

those i didn't name have no chance of coming back in my opinion, and there are different reasons for it...some are just lame, some sucked and/or can be replaced with chars(mewtwo-lucario for example)

game&watch prob won't return...it is the oldest nintendo char and they gave him the honor of appearing in a (back then) very new and superb game...but they won't do that again...i think. (i have been wrong before, this may be another one of those cases)
falco, young link, ness and marth or copies (marth is the least one that is a clone, so i give him 50-50 chance) so they prob won't come back, OR they would have to have a completely different moveset...

i don't know who geno, riddley and isaac are, so i'm not gonna say anything about em...

greets,
psycho

Geno for brawl!

Megaman would share a B move at max with samus, megaman has has so many games that it would be near impossible not to fin a moveset for him.

Well, I guess my hidden characters theory might just be right, and it might also be the reason why they stopped spoiling characters, because we now have what might be the complete list of starting characters.

Game and Watch must be back, not because he was good, but because he was the character with the most original animations, every game and watch game had been included in his attacks or movements, which was just awesome.

Back