SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

psycho_trainer said:
ok ok, so i won't buy an american one, i'll just search ebay for some1 in my neighbourhood who is selling his or her wii :p
but ssbb is definitly coming from america :d
but i'm gonna ask around in the game mania etc first, they sometimes have games not released in europe yet (yes they just order em in usa or so :p) and if the price is decent, i'll buy it there (i have a customer card of it after all :d)

i'm still outraged, but i still refuse to accept it as truth...my terms were clear i think :d:p

greets,
psycho

ps: yes i saw they were going to release the full char list on dec15

When it comes im just going to buy myself a copy of it that way I can know and be spoiled lol.

You can't order your SSBB copy from America unless you have an America Wii, because the Wii has region lock :mad:

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
You can't order your SSBB copy from America unless you have an America Wii, because the Wii has region lock :mad:

I was talking about the corocoro comic issue lol. (yes I live in Japan)But yeah I have an American Wii so I will just order myself a copy of SSBB when it comes out. I did have a japanese Wii but they werent getting many games here. But I got rid of that and got an american Wii.

I didn't mean you...

I would be as angry if I could just order it through ebay, but now they're just laughing at us with the fact that we can't buy it somewhere else, and so now they can just release it as late as they want to, which is just EVIL, instead of supporting the European fans, they're just abusing us, stealing our money and just plain old bullying us. If that's their new marketing strategy, then I don't know how they expect real games to buy their games anymore...

And of course are they not going to officially release the European release date, they're probably just going to put it on the official Nintendo website and expect us to find it out and not say anything, because if they're say it at an event or in a magazine, they'd have to tell us why. THERE IS NO FREAKING REASON WHY!

I didn't mean you...

I would be as angry if I could just order it through ebay, but now they're just laughing at us with the fact that we can't buy it somewhere else, and so now they can just release it as late as they want to, which is just EVIL, instead of supporting the European fans, they're just abusing us, stealing our money and just plain ld bullying us. If that's their new marketing strategy, then I don't know how they expect real games to buy their games...

Oh lol. I thought you did. But anyways if corocoro does release the complete list of characters then I might just post them here.

bonsly said:
Oh lol. I thought you did. But anyways if corocoro does release the complete list of characters then I might just post them here.

Just remember that if you are going to post the characters up put spoiler warnings, okay?
And does this list include secret characters too?

Gamefreak734 said:
bonsly said:

Just remember that if you are going to post the characters up put spoiler warnings, okay?
And does this list include secret characters too?

I will. But no one knows if it will include secret characters.

Yeah the list is fake. Sorry guys. I can't wait to just do quick 2-3 min. Brawls when the game comes out.

dmaster out.

I hope the spoiler lists are real and not fake but I can't wait to see the spoiler lists.:) EDIT. 12 AM. Check out Bonsly. He can do a lot of damage at close rage if thrown.:)

xxashxx said:
I hope the spoiler lists are real and not fake but I can't wait to see the spoiler lists.:) EDIT. 12 AM. Check out Bonsly. He can do a lot of damage at close rage if thrown.:)

Wow so awsome :eek: But yeah the list is real if corocoro does release it like they say they will.

lol that bonsly acts like peache's stitchface turnip :d:d LOL
and the list they'll post better be real, or they better don't post it at all...

greets,
psycho

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_modchips

^ What I'll probably be doing, I seriously don't care about the risk as I'm not going to live through another PBR, especially now with the game I've been looking forward to for so long now, checking the dojo every time I turn on my computer, no way am I waiting longer than 1 month, no freaking way. (Of course I'm going to be picking the one with almost no risk, and probably one which can be turned off, but still...)
They honestly can't expect us to wait for 4 to 6 freaking months and not buy these things, they're pretty much forcing us...

Or I need to get a new TV and a American Wii, or my pretty old TV needs to be able to decode American signals, which I doubt.

If you would like to donate money to the Brawl for Spoons fund, it would be greatly appreciated :p

BTW, I'm still hoping for some sort of compassion from Sakurai or Nintendo and for them to make this like SMG, but I'm not getting my hopes up, I mean, we are Europe, Nintendo's bullied little continent.

hmm, maybe my television CAN decode american signals...it is rather new, so it might be possible...i'm gonna read the instruction manual of it :d:d:p
and if it can, i'm soo buying a wii from america...and ssbb when it is released there:p
if it can't...bummer...then i'll have to search something else:p

greets,
psycho

Bonsly looks pretty powerful. He is probably like throwing a broken hammer head.:)

Bonsly is pretty cool. He was pretty much expected to be in 'Brawl, but now he's officialy confirmed. He's pretty much abused in this game, but he can cause a KO, which is cool.

dmaster out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_modchips

^ What I'll probably be doing, I seriously don't care about the risk as I'm not going to live through another PBR, especially now with the game I've been looking forward to for so long now, checking the dojo every time I turn on my computer, no way am I waiting longer than 1 month, no freaking way. (Of course I'm going to be picking the one with almost no risk, and probably one which can be turned off, but still...)
They honestly can't expect us to wait for 4 to 6 freaking months and not buy these things, they're pretty much forcing us...

Or I need to get a new TV and a American Wii, or my pretty old TV needs to be able to decode American signals, which I doubt.

If you would like to donate money to the Brawl for Spoons fund, it would be greatly appreciated :p

BTW, I'm still hoping for some sort of compassion from Sakurai or Nintendo and for them to make this like SMG, but I'm not getting my hopes up, I mean, we are Europe, Nintendo's bullied little continent.

Well if it helps any, I have a japanese TV and its at least 5 or more years old. And I can play my American Wii on it no problem. I dont know if TV signals really matter like Nintendo says they do. But anyways mod chips can be dangerous for your Wii if you dont know what your doing. I almost got one myself. But I didnt. And im glad I didnt.

Check out the Rotation mode. This mode is best for parties of 4 to 16 players.:) There is 4 controllers but the person that looses during a match switches to the next person and so on.:)

xxashxx said:
Check out the Rotation mode. This mode is best for parties of 4 to 16 players.:) There is 4 controllers but the person that looses during a match switches to the next person and so on.:)

Boring update. But when will they release a new character?!

Back