SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Is it just me or does Waluigi look way too overpowered? I mean, 1st he damages, than he smashes :S
Oh, at least that finally deconfirms Waluigi as a playable character, which is pretty neat, because too many mario-wannabe's would just fail (luigi should stay, though)

Stafy seems fun. I don't think that fire is when you attack it, it's probably an alternative attack. This all makes me wonder if you'd be able to hack into the game and play as an assist trophy, probably with 90% of your moves freezing the game.

xxashxx said:
It was well worth the time it took for Sonic and Yoshi. Remember they had to buy the rights before they could use Sonic in the game and I imagine it took a long time to get them.:) EDIT. Check out Stafly and Waluigi's assist trophies. They look pretty cool but Stafly is super rare and weak too.:)

Not maybe revelutionize the game But just someone no one expected like Pokemon Trainer. And why Yoshi?
2 assist trophies is one of the best updates we have had for a loooong time in the dojo Stafy Does look weak but he is just so cute.:p Walugi looks cool. He will probably be one of the stronger assist trophies.

I hope Daisy doesn't get included as a playable character (because the appearances in Double Dash and Olympics weren't disturbing at all! :0), which is likely because her and Waluigi are pretty much ranked the same when it comes to Mario-lameness. I also predict I will get an angry reply from PMJ within two days :[

Is it just me or does waluigi's graphix look a bit... you know

Sorry to disappoint you, bb, but you'll get no angry-ness from me; you will, however, get a ton of disappointment. Here it is:

._.

This is the final nail in the coffin for Daisy's chances for being in Brawl. I mean, if Peach's alternate outfit wasn't evidence enough against it, Waluigi's confirmation as an Assist Trophy pretty much seals the deal.

Ugh.

Wait, you don't hope she's in?

Okay now you get angry-ness DIE >:[

Daisy owns. She's the PERFECT candidate. Die everyone else who disagrees with me >:[

Gamefreak734: No, I don't know. Just what do you mean?

Pixalated...not to me at least.

2 more Assist Tropheys. One of them is a known Mario-esqe character, the other a star. :F

Stafy brings a different concept to the mix. You can actually damage Stagy; something I've never seen before. It's rare, so that's my first goal, is get a Stafy to blow fire at me.

Waluigi is now confirmed as an AS. He's so persistant, he'll keep on pushing you into the ground and finisn you off with a Mega-Kick or a hit from his famous Tennis Racket.

All around, a nice way to end the week. I would've like a character confirmation, but 2 AS confirmations pretty much equal that. I'm happy.:)

dmaster out.

It's awsome that Lyn is an assist trophey :D It would be awsome if Mia made it in too (Fire Emblem)

Poor PMJ..... Well, at least Princess Shroob still has a chance... kinda sorta.... Aw who am I kidding.

/me goes into his corner and starts bawling.

Meh, really, who cares about Waluigi.

Yay, Stafy! STAAPHEE PWNZ U AL NUBZ HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHA!!!1111!!!

Okay guess what?! I got corocoro today. (yes today is the 15th in Japan) but they were lieing about releasing the full roster list. The only thing it came with was stuff that was already on the dojo site. Stupid morons -_-. Sorry to dissapoint you though.

Ugh -_- I knew it was to good to be true...

Update: I heard from another site from a person that got the same magazine that read that there will be four more characters entering the Brawl.

i'm not believing anything anymore that comes from magazines or from stupid rumours...
this means, ofcourse, that i am still very sceptical about the ridiculously prolonged release date in europe....the only things i'll believe from now on is stuff appearing on the dojo and on the official nintendo gamesite (where they have a list of all games, and you can register yourself etc...)

i was wondering how that magazine would have the info, while the rest of the world still guesses who will also be in it....nintendo wants to hold that honor(?) to themselves :p

greets,
psycho

Bonsly said:
Okay guess what?! I got corocoro today. (yes today is the 15th in Japan) but they were lieing about releasing the full roster list. The only thing it came with was stuff that was already on the dojo site. Stupid morons -_-. Sorry to dissapoint you though.

Yes! Now I don't have to be tempted to not not look at the list, becuase I'd like to be surprised by the characters when I'm actually playing the game. ;p

Double negatives are so much fun.

Aw, look at the cute lil Stafy. :p

I just wish that the site would release a newcomer soon >_<

I think they are holding off until the new year because of the holiday season. Expect better updates in January 2008.:)

xxashxx said:
I think they are holding off until the new year because of the holiday season. Expect better updates in January 2008.:)

Well I hope so. But still once they release another one they dont have to release anymore because they can still update with Special moves and final smashes. And with more stages too.

I read from something a guy posted that he got the same thing. He said they didn't give out the full list but 4 more people would be entering the Brawl. Is that true?

It is slow right now but it is onl 2 weeks until new years eve and once that is over everything will be back to normal.:)

I'm planning on getting super smash bros. brawl...smash brothers brawl DOJO! is a great place for game info...I hope they add luigi as a playable character...

... He said "Luigi", as in "the brother of Mario", as in "look at me I've been a playable character in the last 2 games and Mario for some reason does not have my colours in any of his outfits".

Back