SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
... He said "Luigi", as in "the brother of Mario", as in "look at me I've been a playable character in the last 2 games and Mario for some reason does not have my colours in any of his outfits".

Oops sorry. Yeah I just now noticed that. But anyways I just dont think Luigi will be a playable character.

How could Luigi not make it as a playable character?

Here, look at this:

1. He's Mario's brother for crying out loud. He has plently of individual moves, such as the Poltergust 3000.

2. He was a major, major character in Super Paper Mario. Major character. Playable, as one of the main characters, too.

3. He was playable in the last two.

4. In Super Mario Galaxy (SPOILER WHITED AHEAD), you can play as Luigi and go through the entire game again with him, after you get all 120 stars with Mario.

5. As c-m said, Mario does not have his outfit, whereas Peach does have Daisy's.

Shall I continue? Is that not enough? There is still the Mario and Luigi games, and besides, out here in the real world, Luigi is somewhere near as famous as Mario.

Silver said:
I don't get how Luigi isn't in...-_-

Neither do I. He should be in it. But he isnt even on the cover! I really do hope he is in it. Anyways depending on who the secret characters are, im going to be using Diddy Kong or Pikachu the most. There both awsome. But if Lucario is going to be a playable character in it, then bye bye Pikachu.

Is it true that it said four more people will make it in?

Silver said:
Is it true that it said four more people will make it in?

You know I dont think so. That would make 27 people total. I never saw that in my book or anything that hinted towards that but I could have missed it. So I dont really know.

Well I have a freind from Youtube that got the same thing and he posted on his minifoums that there was going to be 4 more characters entering the Brawl....at first I didn't beleive it until another guy that was there post the same thing.

Silver said:
Well I have a freind from Youtube that got the same thing and he posted on his minifoums that there was going to be 4 more characters entering the Brawl....at first I didn't beleive it until another guy that was there post the same thing.

Maybe so but until I so proof of it, I wont believe it.

I'm gonna find out what page its on from him then.

Update: Check the last page. It states that there will be 27 people in the Brawl. Thus forth meaning four more people in.

(There was 26 people in Meele so it's not much of a difference)

Lucario, daisy, luigi and princess shroob. lol, well maybe

Melee had 25 combatants.

Luigi isn't on the cover of Melee, either. There is NO REASON AT ALL to remove Luigi. None. I DARE you to find a RELEVANT reason.

And you guys, don't take any Brawl information as fact unless you see it on an OFFICIAL SOURCE. You'll just set yourself up for disappointment later when it turns out to be a complete and total lie.

Notice that none of the secret characters from the original game have been confirmed. By this I mean Jigglypuff, C. Falcon, Ness and Luigi.

I'll eat myself if Luigi does not appear.

well...that can be true...ganon hasn't been confirmed yet either, and he was a hidden char too...and we all know he just HAS to be in ssbb...the game (and the triforce) wouldn't be complete without him :p

i'm gonna stop guessing at hidden chars...all chars spoken of can be in it...although i admit i don't give daisy much of a chance...because of the alternate costume for peach...
lucario may be in, shroob princess may be in, i don't know, and nobody here actually does (or he/she should work for nintendo or something)...

greets,
psycho

My friend had a good guess about Megaman being in on Friday sice that was his 20th aniversey.

I still dont see anything that says there will be 27 characters in Brawl in my little booklet. Maybe im missing it. Anyways if there are only 4 more characters that will be entering Brawl then I hope Lucario and Princess Shroob are 2 of them. If not Princess Shroob then just a regular Shroob would be fine.

I'm hoping Mia, Boyd or Soothe from Fire Emblem make it in :)

I am 99.9% sure that Luigi will be back because if he has already been in the first 2 games then he will be back. They are probably trying to figure out a Final smash for him and it will probably be as good as Yoshi's if not better.:) EDIT. Check out 2 player event match. 2 players beat on the CPU in each match and there is a less amount of matches in the 2 player mode.:)

Luigi CANNOT lose out tp MArio. He's been in the original he's been in the sequal now he has to be in the sequal of the sequal...plus he's Mario's brother -_-

Check out the new Brawl update. Its co-op events. Its not the best update but its decent.

I wish they would have used the design of the G/S/C guy instead of this stupid one >.>

Back