SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

OH CRAP! I wish I got a chance to tell my Grandma to get a Wii. I didn't want to because I thought it would be to much and it turns out she would have gotten me one. :'( Crap :'( At least she's giving me the money I need to get one so I'll be able to Brawl when it comes out here. :)

I am sure some of the stages will be stationary and others will not but I hope the majority will be stationary than non-stationary.:)

I liked Captain Falcon's stages. I hope they renovate them and bring them bac.

I don't think they will if he is not in the game.:) EDIT. Check out the new Team healer item. It only works for team mode and it can backfire and heal your opponents if used the wrong way.:)

I still don't understand how the Ice Climbers got in and Luigi didn't-_-

lol, i wonder if you can throw that team healer thingy in the air, and heal yourself doing so :p
would be fun :p
you vs 3 others (comps or humans or mix) and you pick upthe item, throw it up in the air, and heal yourself if you have like 200% or so :p

probably won't work, would be fun though :p

greets,
psycho

looks cool...

c-m: Please try to make your posts a tad longer, thank you.

Silver said:

I am also a luigi fan. hope he gets in!

tss, he probably will be in as a secret character...like jiggly and ganon...
and everybody knows ganon has to be in it too, but he hasn't been confirmed either...
i think there are even more chars that will be in, but that are secret chars...maybe even lucario :p

greets,
de krikke

I'm no really a Luigi fan...I just don't understand how the stupid Ice Climbers got in and he didn't.

Luigi will be in, seriously, everyone, stop crying now and face the facts...

I just don't want him to lose out to Mario like always.

Silver said:

Don't worry. I am sure he will be in the game. He has been in the other 2 games so he will be in the game. They are waiting until after the holidays because everyone is busy getting Ready for Christmas and this week is crunch time so they are holding off for now. I know we have the urge on certain characters to ask if they are going to be in the game but it is only 2 weeks before everything is and will get back to normal.:) EDIT. Check out Kirby's Special moves. I think this is the 3rd time they have shown them but I am not sure.:)

Actually, we did not yet have an official confirmation of kirby's transformations up until now. Or any of Kirby's moves. Actually, I'm not even sure if they allowed Kirby to be played at E for All, and I actually think they didn't, but I'd need to check.

For those of you who really can't figure out who they are:
Wario
Peach
Link
Dedede
Diddy
ZS samus
Yoshi
Zelda
DK
Squirtle
Pikachu
Samus
Fox
Bowser
Meta Knight
Pit
And Snake, lol :F

The outfits look pretty nice, it's pretty sweet how kirby puts on the exact same mask as Meta Knight, make a blue kirby rather similar-looking to Meta-Knight, in a way...
Snake just looks... lol, c'mon, kirby with a beard? :S
Squirtle looks nice, too bad you can't really see its front.

I really hope they still have Master Hand and Crazy Hand. Those two were awesome... Snake kirby looks ownage :p

good point, they didn't show that transformation...and ivysaur-kirby and charizard-kirby either...
let's see: i suppose sonic-kirby would give him blue pins on his back...ivysaur-kirby would give him leaves or a flower or something...or both...and charizard-kirby probably gets a fiery tail or has wings...or he just puts on a stupid mask with their faces and colour, like with squirtle and pikachu...this actually seems more logical then my first options...

i sincerely was laughing so hard that tears biggled on my face when i saw snake-kirby...he just looks plain moronic...(is that even a word?)

greets,
psycho

Well, the update title said, "Kirby: Special Moves", but they only showed one of them. :/

Lol, Snake Kirby looks.... I don't even know.

Cool, the background for the Yoshi Kirby shows Cornimer! =D

Nice update, but we kinda knew this stuff would happen before this update didnt we?

Back