SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Oh well it is better an update than never meaning it is ok but it could have been a good one.:)

Yeah, this update confirms that Pokemon Trainer has the color changes, and not the Pokemon as some may have originally thought. But this is just one change. There are going to be a few more, you might just get the change you hope for.

And why is anyone worried at all about Luigi not making it in? That's like saying Mario doesn't have a chance to get in.

I hope he gets a Gold/Silver/Crytal person outfit :)

Ivysaur is green instead of blue and its flower is yellow, its colours did change. (Red Ivysaur o_O)

Oh, well, different trainers would have been nice, but maybe a bit confusing when selecting a characters, can't complain, at least he's in the game.

ivysaur is always green ><
and always has a pink flower with green leaves i think...

i like this update:p
maybe i can convince my bro to play with me :p:p
well, me and my friends are gonna have loads of fun playing this game:p even more then melee :d:p

greets,
psycho

various19_071217d-l.jpg
pokemon_trainer_070813c-l.jpg

I rest my case.

Ivysaur is blue with pink flowers and green leaves. I have so many copies of him along with Bulbasaur in card form that it is easy not to notice that one. I looks like he is shadowed by something in that photo.:)

It has to be the shiney form, I mean just look at it!
And I cant wait till this comes out, I had pepole seriously ask me what was wrong and if someone had died the day they delayed the release...

Co-op events is really what I've been waiting for. Co-op coin matches where you hurry to get the most coins and co-op Target Smashes will be loads of fun.

dmaster out.

Check out the new Metroid stage. It works like the one in Melee by rotating 180*. I used th asterisk to simulate the degrees symbol. If you see me use the asterisk that is what I use it for.:)

I think Choice-band should be an item you can pick up- You can only use A button moves but they are more powerful than usual.

I'm such a genus.

I like the idea of themed stages, but don't you think they are making too many? I they should make ones which don't move also.

^ True

But, well, I guess there will be battlefield and final destination, and they're re-using fields anyways, so unless they're all Poké-floats, Ice Climbers and friends, I guess we'll have some static fields.

bacon said:
I think Choice-band should be an item you can pick up- You can only use A button moves but they are more powerful than usual.

I'm such a genus.

Bacon, you know that makes too much sense to put in a game. :[ But that would be way cool manz.

Gamefreak734 said:
I like the idea of themed stages, but don't you think they are making too many? I they should make ones which don't move also.

If you think about it, most of the stages in Melee were themed too. Like, only 4-ish were just your plain regular stage (Not counting the N64 unlockables).

bacon said:

I'm such a genus.

Ya you're definitly a genioos >.>
Ya the choice band does make to much sense to be in. I'm thinking at least one moe n00b will make it in the Brawl and one more recurring character. Most likely to be Luigi.

grr, in the series, ivysaur has always been green, with green leaves and pink flower, maybe being blue is a colour change, ever thought about that? :p
dammit, i play pmkn for more then 10 years now and i don't make mistakes like this fast...><

anyways: final destination probably will be back, and if they use the wire frames again(damn i love kicking their asses:p), then i'll even see battlefield return...for the rest, let the stages be themed... i mean, in ssbm, out of the 26 (i think it was) stages, there were only 2 non-themed ones: final destination and battlefield...all the rest was link to a character...

greets,
psycho

Woah, today's stage looks great. With the creepy anteater Parasite Queen in the back, and that it spins and stuff. Second Metroid stage. =O

Lol, the Mother music was awesome. It really gave the whole, pigs coming to raid the world kinda feel. :p

... Actually, people, all of the stages (aside from Final Destination and Battlefield) in Melee were themed, if I remember correctly. Also, the Pictochat stage isn't really themed on a character, so yeah.

They NEED to make a Pikmin stage!

I hope they don't, they had so many possibilities for awesome Pokémon fields, and all they could come up with was some lame Pokémon floating around with no reference to the game whatsoever, just for the sake of having a lot of new Pokémon appear. I was honestly disappointed with the stage, and would have even prefer ed the old SSB stage. The stage is like the most horrible stage to fight on, it all looked great, but it has nothing to do with Pokémon other than the fact that the things floating around were pokémon...

Back