SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

JIGGLYPUFF XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Lucario :O thats cool
Ness is in, why don't they kick out lucas :D

Lucario was unexpected to be in, and thats good that Ness is in.

It is, he has a baseball cap. >...>

Actually, if you saw PMJ's post a long time ago, he gave 3/4 ggood reasons on why he thinks Lucario will be in Brawl for sure. They were actually well thought out, and many people agreed with him. I have to admit that seeing that Voice actor for Lucario up there sealed him to be in the game.

dmaster out.

Ness is next to lucas when looking at the pixel-art lucas, we don't mean Pokémon trainer, geez, is everyone going blind?

20080121215d0473sn2.jpg

I told you Lucario would be in BRAWL!!! ANd I was right :p. And Lucario was expected to be in Brawl. Jigglypuff, not so much but now I can beat the living c-r-a-p out of something and enjoy it :)

And what the heck?! That is not Ness. Its the pokemon trainer. Duh. You can see the hair and stuff sticking out. ANd plus the hair is brown. People just jumped to the conclusion that it was Ness. Im glad to see serebii didnt think it was Ness.

But I have a question for all of you that are blind. Why would Lucas and PT share a sticker!?!?!?!?! Especially one from Ness's world!?!?!?!?!?!

It IS Ness. Pokémon Trainer appeared along with Lucario, Jigglypuff, and Pikachu on the other screen shot. If you compare the screenshots, you will notice that there is a distinct difference. Download both screenshots, and zoom in on both of them in an image editor, and you will notice that the icons are different.

Keep in mind that the information on the Dojo is translated from Japanese, so the wording may vary a bit from the intentions. Plus, the phrase "up until now" was used in another update on the website, but it was clearly included in the game.

Lastly, you will notice that the icons are grouped by series. All of the Pokémon icons are together (Pikachu, PT, Lucario, Jigglypuff) and on the update on the main site, all of the Kirby characters are together (Kirby, Meta-Knight, King Dedede). So it would make logical sense that the Mother / EarthBound characters are grouped together (Ness, Lucas).

Based on these facts, I think it is quite compelling that Ness is in.

Well it's honestly not much of a confirmation if they took it back. IT could go in either way but if there is any characters that will be added it will be those three (plus Luigi because he can't lose out to Mario again).

The question is though. Where is Mewtwo and Pichu? They should be in if Lucario and Jiggly puff made it. I think that is so weird because we all love Mewtwo and his awesome move set but he has to be a secret character I am guessing.:)

Smashbros.com is down. I got a Server not found error.:)

I just go to the Dojo. Everything there is legit :/

That is the site we all go to and it is down for some reason.:)

www.smashbros.com is the official site and it is down.:)

Well I just said I go to the Dojo then you said it's down and the you said that smashbros.com is down which is confusing me :/

it's not down i just went on and they added manphy as a pokeball. his ability could easily be used as cheap kill

Yeah. And I was just thinking for all of you guys who think Mewtwo and Pichu are not in, what if they used the pictures from a game that didn't have all of the characters yet. Or maybe, that prototype wasn't complete and they will be adding them. You never know, and never get your hopes down, because all of the Ness lovers out there believed it was over for Ness but it wasn't.

Back