SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

jayjaymew said:
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT MARTH AND NESS!!

Smashwiki says:

Currently, it is unknown whether or not Marth will make a return appearance in the upcoming sequel, but the original game he was the star in, Fire Emblem: Monsh

How does that concern ness?

Nice update. This is the perfect chance for me to play Kid Icarus and see if it's worth the five bucks.

Can't wait to see what other games are available. Yoshi's Island, maybe??? :O

>:[ Why is there nothing for Fire Emblem? >:[ There are some old Fire Emblem games. There were 7 that weren't even released in English >:[

Yes, the Masterpieces are a welcome addition. Looks like a marketing ploy to me. I already have the Super Mario Bros. and Super Metroid, and those are excellent games. News from Japan says that Mother 2 will also be in SSBB as a demo/masterpiece. I should be getting Kid Icarus anyway. I've wanted it since it came out, but haven't had the time to buy it. Pretty cool update, except when you get into the game and it turns off on you. Dang demo rules. :[

dmaster out.

On the Japanese Dojo page, Fire Emblem and Mother 2 (EarthBound in the US, i.e. THE GAME WITH NESS IN IT) are shown as available as Masterpiece demos.

Does anyone else want to take that as irrefutable proof that Ness is back?

That is cool I can't wait to play brawl and I don't have a Wii yet but I can't wait to at least try it in a store or something.:)

~Sighs~
If they didn't deylay the game we would be playing soon >:/

we would've been playing since a month or so already if they hadn't delayed it at all...
but in my opinion: it will still be worth the wait...

greets,
psycho

If that hadn't deylayed it at all we would have been playing for almost two month :/ But they needed that first deylay. If they hadn't deylayed it we wouldn't have alot of the new characters thaat we have now.

ok so i was just looking at the european masterpieces and starfox 64 was called lylat wars.,. lol

Eevee Master said:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29966.html

12 seconds into the video it shows a roster screenshot. Hoax or real? IMO its probably a fake, but a couple of those characters would be cool

Haxed. No way that would be the list. There is way to many characters on that list and they would have to add all of them, which is like over double the confirmed people currently, in a month and a bit.

That was Batman? They would NEVER put him in a Super Smash Brothers game XD

that's cause it's not, it's dark bull or something C.Falcon enemy...mona would be lame yet cool. what;s that thing in between lucas and omar?

Just because they're not telling you about some characters doesn't mean they're not in the game at all. That's the whole point behind secret characters. Christ, I explained this before.

I think Blood Falcon is his name.

Who's that Regice-looking thing next to Pokemon Trainer and Samus?

And Ashley? rofl. She has no business being playable.

I'm not believing any of this until I see it in-game.

New screen of Final Destination!!

[attachment=3651]

From Brawl central

Attachments

• 2008_01_26(2).jpg
    2008_01_26(2).jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 9

Final Destination is looking better and better. They'll probably officialy announce it on the Dojo! soon. Young Link looking like Wind-Waker Link lol.

dmaster out.

that thing in between samus and PT is dark samus...just like uber phazon charged dark samus.

Pokemon Trainer Update:

Check this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c45h8cCMd4I

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw7BKgpyEIQ

Charizard:Rizardon
Squirtle: Zenigame
Ivysaur: Fushigisou

So you can choose with pokemon you begin

PS: can you feed darky please

Back