SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

that's cool but i wonder how you choose to become black charziard? hopefully there is still a purple team. or pink

Pokemon Trainer will probably be the most played character when the game first comes out because of the awesome Pokemon he has to offer. If used correctly those Pokemon will do a lot of damage.:) EDIT. Check out the new update. It is not the best but it will do until tomorrow.:)

So we finally learn about the Vault.

Anyone else notice that on the Challenges screen, the requirement showed to exceed some random amount of "swim distance" for all characters? <_<

Also, it looks like the Ice Climber demo is only forty seconds long. What a rip.

i wonder what it means by swim? most likely long jump over a pool of water, or race to the finish thing but under water. could be a event too.

Huh, not too much News we didn't already know. Sakurai explains the Vault option more in-depth. Some new screens or the modes we already knew, but the one that intrigues me is the Chronicle. It's the only new thing Sakurai hasn't explained at all, until today. I think it's really cool to see all the Nintendo games at once and see where all the SSBB characters and items come into reality and perspective.

dmaster out.

Ness, Marth and Luigi are (not officially) confirmed!

Maybe it will be like an Olympics race where you have to be the fastest to get it. Sort of like the one in the Mario Party games.:) EDIT. Not much of an update but it will do.:)

An image depicting Bomberman as a PC is floating around now. I hope this is real, I'm a huge Bomberman fan. Take a look.

brawlxu6.png

that`s 100 percent fake. but cool how there is brain age music on pikmin level. not much of an update which is a real good prep for the game.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl

I couldn't find a smashwiki page on this, and mariowiki has images, so yeah. Scroll down to see Luigi's, Marth's, Ganon's, Lucario's, Falco's, Falcon and Ness' images, they all look fairly decent, but if you really want to see them in action, youtube them.

Falco, Falcon, Ganon, Ness and Luigi returning isn't surprising, but I really hope they'll be COMPLETLY different, which shouldn't be hard.

Smashwiki also has them in their confirmed list, and I've seen vids involving them. Just youtube them.

Just when you thought things couldn't get more shocking, mr. game and watch is confirmed

Guys one of my friends told me the Japinese verson comes out today! Woot now we can know who all the charactors are by tommarow! (We all know someone will have them all)

Game 'n Watch is confirmed? Wherre does it say that? :/

Wow, look at this please!!

http://wii.qj.net/Wind-Waker-Link-spotted-in-Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl/pg/49/aid/112585

And where is jiggly in all this news?

Gamefreak734 said:
Wow, look at this please!!

http://wii.qj.net/Wind-Waker-Link-spotted-in-Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl/pg/49/aid/112585

And where is jiggly in all this news?

Why does it say Young link under his name?.(Wow first thing I posted in a while).

Back