SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Wow, so much speculation news all leading up to the Japanese release sometime this week. The Characters were almost expected, but the Official news from the Dojo! is lacking. All we know of is the music that we will be getting from the start of the game. Hopefully, the next update is all the characters we will be able to play as, in the beginning. It's a stretch, but it could happen.

dmaster out.

Sorry I am lost who is Robot oh and my last post I see it said Toon link so never mind.

That screenshot with 'Robot' is most likely fake. They wouldn't include a Robot in 'Brawl. :/

dmaster out.

EVERYONE PLEASE SEE THIS VIDEO IT SHOW A FULL ROSTER OF BRAWL AND NESS IS IN IT! MARTH IS AND PAUSE IN THE BEGINNING

its amazing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlGy7V3H3o&feature=related

super smash bros intro

d master342 said:
That screenshot with 'Robot' is most likely fake. They wouldn't include a Robot in 'Brawl. :/

dmaster out.
That may be Chibi Robo or SSE enemy (Unlikly).

It does not look like Chibi-Robo. It doesn't even have Ness on it. It's probably fake.

dmaster out.

Why is everyone saying that today's update was boring? This was one of the best in a long time! Look at all that wonderful, superb music! Gritzy Desert, Wildlands, and Forest of Hope, to name a few great ones.

Wow, leaked characters. Hoo-rah.

d master342 said:
It does not look like Chibi-Robo. It doesn't even have Ness on it. It's probably fake.

dmaster out.

I can assure you d master, this supposed inclusion of R.O.B. is quite real. In fact Sakurai stated according to some sources that the delays were partially due to working on R.O.B.'s physics.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/masterryanx/robot2ua2.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/masterryanx/robex6.jpg

no offense but that giant jiggly puff pic looks kinda fake, it looks a lot like the G&W FS with the placement of wario. yah falco is back and i wonder how toon link will be like probably up special deku leaf, side special megaton hammer, special arrow, down special...maybe that bombchu. FS make a huge strom like in wind waker. i wonder how the rest of the new characters movests be like, and R.O.B.'s-> FS probably huge bomb seen in SSE. ganondorf's FS is ganon you know that huge ars beast thing probably like bowser's FS that or becomes blinded by power.

well here is the list of the people who did not make the japenease cut please take off your hats for a moment of silence

dr.mario
young link
pichu
mewtwo
roy

but we dont fully know for sure..

and there is still the USA release left they still might make it!

Can anyone tell me combos with the characters because i am going to challenge someone tomorrow.

Yuppers. And Jayjaymew that is alot like Wind Waker Link, cause that's Hero's Shield, and in the character select he looks like he's conducting. Wind Waker I never beat, cause I couldn't find the friggin buried triforce pieces. And yay Lucario's definitely in!

jayjaymew said:
Toon link is not like wind waker link because.

Check This

http://www.gamersmark.com/miscimages/med...212219.jpg

and

http://www.pokemontrash.com/images/1201636314.jpg

This
First of all, I went ahead and changed your pictures into links. Please do not hotlink images, as it steals bandwidth from other websites. Also, the picture of Link was too large, so it is better off as a URL or uploaded on an image server, like ImageShack, and then posted here with source credits.

Now...

Remember that these names are from the Japanese version. Purin is Japanese for Jigglypuff, and Bowser is called Koopa in Japan. This likely means that "Robot" will be replaced with "ROB" and "Toon Link" might be replaced with a different name. This version of Link has appeared in Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and the Four Sword series. They could call him WW Link, or FS Link, but I could see them still keeping "Toon Link", due to his cell-shaded art style.

cool said:
and there is still the USA release left they still might make it!

Oh yeah, they are going to change something just in he US version, when there is Wi-Fi to factor in.

I wonder why they have not put all this on there main site yet. Maybe our version will be different from theirs. I wish they would get around with the characters news that we all find out because it seems the are hiding stuff that we already know but should have up on the page by now. Gardevoir, Latias and Latios have been long confirmed but they have not even mentioned them on the site yet.:) EDIT. The selection screen is up and they show how to use it. It is almost the same way as the first 2 games but they did some minor changes.:)

Spoilers abound. Highlight the quote if you don't care.

Quote or mention anything directly in this and I will kill you. With that said:

R.O.B IS IN, LOL

Oh man that just made my day. I am so him daily.

Have you guys seen R.O.B.'s Final Smash? It looks like some... transform into an F-Zero thingy and run everyone over? <_<

Word on the street is Ganondorf's Final Smash is Beast Ganon from Twilight Princess, but I ain't seen any videos supporting that.

Falco's Final Smash is the Landmaster. "Oh, I thought that was Fox's Final Smash, isn't it PMJ?" Yeah. It is. >:[

Lucario's Final Smash is, well, a GIANT BEAM OF DEATH. Not quite sure what it'd be in Pokemon moves. Maybe Hyper Beam or something, although Hyper Beam seems kinda generic, considering this is Lucario we're talking about here. His B attack is Aura Sphere; think Mewtwo's Shadow Ball. Same charge, same path... so what could this murderous beam thing be?

I'd like to take this time to say a big "I told you so" to all you nay-sayers who thought Luigi, Jigglypuff and friends had no shot to be in Brawl. In all your faces. Twice. In the face.

And Ganondorf's back... BUT THERE'S NO SWORD!!!! ARGH

Back