SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

the werid blue thing has actully been confirmed to be master hand and crazy hands creator or at least thats what it said on this japenease website.

of course i could be wrong which i probobly am :D

can you give us the link to the website?because i want to see where it says that its master and crazy hands creator.

I can't wait until I get Brawl.
I'll seep everyone with Lucario!

ssb4ever said:
if you look [spoiler alert!!!]here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Fng-NSWys you can see leaked pics of SSBB
Like all day I've been seeing youtube, basically I got my mind spoiled out. Toon Link is confirmed along with Ganon, a weird guy called Wolf, Toon Link's stage is a small sailing boat (With Dragon Roost Isle music from LOZ: WW!!) Marth confirmed. Rayquaza looks like an awesome boss battle. Basically everything was spoiled. Darn Japanese Youtubers.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Spoilers abound. Highlight the quote if you don't care.

Quote or mention anything directly in this and I will kill you. With that said:

R.O.B IS IN, LOL

Oh man that just made my day. I am so him daily.

Have you guys seen R.O.B.'s Final Smash? It looks like some... transform into an F-Zero thingy and run everyone over? <_<

Word on the street is Ganondorf's Final Smash is Beast Ganon from Twilight Princess, but I ain't seen any videos supporting that.

Falco's Final Smash is the Landmaster. "Oh, I thought that was Fox's Final Smash, isn't it PMJ?" Yeah. It is. >:[

Lucario's Final Smash is, well, a GIANT BEAM OF DEATH. Not quite sure what it'd be in Pokemon moves. Maybe Hyper Beam or something, although Hyper Beam seems kinda generic, considering this is Lucario we're talking about here. His B attack is Aura Sphere; think Mewtwo's Shadow Ball. Same charge, same path... so what could this murderous beam thing be?

I'd like to take this time to say a big "I told you so" to all you nay-sayers who thought Luigi, Jigglypuff and friends had no shot to be in Brawl. In all your faces. Twice. In the face.

And Ganondorf's back... BUT THERE'S NO SWORD!!!! ARGH

Where is Mewtwo? I don't see anything about him. He must be in if the other characters are back from Melee.:) EDIT This is an important Update from the page. Spoiler time for the next 2 months on the page. That means everything will finally be revealed now that the game is out in Japan.:)

ok, i'd like to follow up in the I TOLD YOU SO movement....
now, things get interesting...and as i've said before, i don't take anything for real until it is up on the smashbros dojo...
but all the guys who were saying: that or that char will or will not be in (due to various reasons) will finally have to shut up...no more endless discussions,as we'll start to see if they were right or not...

and to the few stupid ones who actually thought they had announced all the characters: i can't believe you guys actually never considered the fact that they left loads of secret chars out... ganon a secret char? deuh, he was so in melee, why shouldn't he be now?
lucario (if he joins in) a sercet char? well, it's a new Pokémon char, and just like mewtwo in melee was a secret char, i suppose this is normal too...
luigi was secret then, he'll be secret now...

woot, sonic is a basic char^^ i can start pwning the subspace emissary from the start^^ best of all: i have fox to come along XD those guys won't know what hit them :p man i hope they can go together :p (doubtful 'cause fow was seen rescuing some1 else from rayquaza
-,- )

anyways: i'm going to enjoy watching the smashbros from now on^^

greets,
psycho

SPOON I TOLD YOU YOUNG LINK WOULD BE IN IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Same goes for everyone else who did not listen to plain old common sense.

[/brag]

Robot? What the...? Wasn't that some sort of add-on for the Super Nintendo?

marinepika said:
ssb4ever said:
if you look [spoiler alert!!!]here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Fng-NSWys you can see leaked pics of SSBB
Like all day I've been seeing youtube, basically I got my mind spoiled out. Toon Link is confirmed along with Ganon, a weird guy called Wolf, Toon Link's stage is a small sailing boat (With Dragon Roost Isle music from LOZ: WW!!) Marth confirmed. Rayquaza looks like an awesome boss battle. Basically everything was spoiled. Darn Japanese Youtubers.

wolf is the bad guy in the seris of star fox

finally out of the boreing updates because i think they were gonna run out of them soon.

here's is a quick question.
what were the colour of luigi's pants in ssbN64? i'll ya later unless someone finds out before.

Yay video :p
Master hand? In adventure? With DDD and Bowser accompanying him? Brilliant, who knows, mabye crazy hand can do something too.
Samus and Pikachu together is awesome, Ridley as a boss, yay, C.Falcon, Ganon is like a mastermind...
Lucario and snake :p. Falco and GAME AND WATCH return!
Porky is a boss, and overall brilliant, I'm still bewildered at the amount!
Oh yes, Luigi and young link ^_^. Robot is from the ROB squad.

Oh yes, if they're fake, then ignore that.

OMG YES! The Dojo will be releasing secret characters now :D

bacon said:
SPOON I TOLD YOU YOUNG LINK WOULD BE IN IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I said cell-shaded had a shot, and I said it would be silly to give him different moves, I WIN, YOU LOSE :O

"sadly, Europe has an even longer wait until the game releases."
Screw you, Nintendo...

Young Links not in it...that's Toon Link...right?

Wait a minute... I there is no more clones them how come ness has pk fire and mangnet?

Because they lied...

Luigi seems to still have the tornado attack as a B-move, as well as the headbutt, but I don't know what its other attacks are.

Fox, Falco and Wolf each have a slightly different gun, if I'm not mistaken, but all have landmaster as their final smash, Ness and Lucas also share the same final smash. Young Link and Link have 3 identical attacks, I don't know about the boomerang or the FS.
I heard something about lucario having Gyro Ball as standard B move, but I have no idea what it does. ATM, I'm trying to find out jiggly's moveset, my main concerns are: Better Up B (preferably faster or bigger range), Final Smash (I know he grows, but I want to know what exactly it does...) and the goodness of Rest.

I glad they are there. The video confirms Ness for sure too.:)

in the N64 smash luigi's pants were purple, kinda weird. i haven't seen any pics of wolf yet?

Yes, tons of news following the Japanese release of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Yes, what a wonderful day it is for both Americans and Japanese players. We continue to get more info. from the Dojo! and we get videos (of which I've been watching all the time, when I can). Yes, Wolf is confirmed; I've seen him in a few videos as is Marth, Ness, Rayquaza Boss, Lucario etc. I haven't had a chance to see Ganon/Jigglypuff, but I'm sure I'll make time for them.

The Mode video is pretty cool; it's a very nice compilation of all the numerous Modes that Sakurai has explained very in-depth. Confirmation of Secret everything on the Dojo! is nice. I'm guessing everything he's shown is everything you will be able to do when you first play the game, but now all the Updates are the Unlockables. Basically, it's the Spoilers Dojo! now. :/

Lucario and Spear Pillar looks nice, as well.

dmaster out.

Back