SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

He never used the sword anyway. He only whipped it out occasionally to show off, so to speak.
It's awesome that you'll be able to start out with Shiek instead of Zelda. Definatly can give you a slight advantage.
I thought they said they didn't want clones in the game. Well, either they had to do quiet a bit of redoing on Falco/Dr. Mario, or else they have clones.

i was just happy that ness is back there was no way i would touch lucas!

not much of an update but we did see final destination confirmed. i woneder what sonic'd stage will be like.
WHAT HAPPENED TO BRAWL CENTRAL??

Official list of characters which should have been in brawl:
Godzilla, from the Godzilla series
Bellsprout, from the Pokémon series
Saturnus from Kororinpa
Barney, from the TV series
Some guy from Mortal Kombat
Some guy from DBZ
Miis, from the Mii channel
Garfield, for no good reason
Sakurai, from Sora industries
Pokéfan Mateo Johnson, from the Grand Theft Setlist series

We probably know all but 1, the character menu has 1 row which is not completely filled, and which, if a character is added, would place every character of the same series in the same row. Probably a very hard-to-get character.

I've seen Wolf stuff, but I doubt it's real. I've also seen some really real-looking images of some sort of transparent blue character, I don't know who or what he is, but he seems the most official... maybe the subspace boss? We'll see :O
Also, he fails and stuff, here he is:
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7173/1201615617483ae4.jpg
Yeah, he's ugly, pray for mewtwo instead of this guy :p
... but since mewtwo's a trophy obtainable through breaking windows...

who is tron?what game is he from?also on serebii.com it shows the full roster and it shows wolf in it.and it seems pretty real.

there was no jigglypuff in that posted roster? :O i am going to go launch a bomb at nintendo hq if that turns out to be true

Screw that roster, Jigglypuff is confirmed as in. Look for it.

have you noticed that serebii has the compleate Brawl roster... i think i might be speaking old news

Kevin Garrett said:
It looks like Tron. :p
That's what I said the second I saw it. Also I saw a couple of videos on youtube with Toon Link and the like, they look really awesome. I don't want wolf in cause that's like too many star fox characters.

what do you mean too many star fox characters!theres umm lets see 6 pokemon characters!6!

Woah, big news today, because as it turns out, the Japanese release of SSBB was today. Yippeeeee!!! Only 1 and 1/2 more months for us Americans. Booooooo! :(

But there is a lot of news. The official Dojo! site confirmed my rumor. We were treated to the official screenshot of the starting roster in 'Brawl. I wonder if they knew my suspiscions. :O Well, the new features this time, is that you can change which character you want to start out with, either Zelda/Sheik or Charizard/Ivysaur/Squirtle. The next new feature this time around is the Random-ness of the Random Button. you won't know which character you're choosing until you're already in Battle. You must be good with all characters to go in with that kind of confidence. :/

I actually never heard of R.O.B. before I just Wikipedia'd it. It seems it was included with the NES or something. I wasn't around back then, so he's my least favorite character now. I really don't think him or Tron is more important than Dr. Mario or Mewtwo. I want both of these new characters out and both of the old charcters in now. :(

dmaster out.

2 1/2 months for the U.S.?
-_-
It's only been deylays to March 9th not Aipril 15th :/

Sorry meant to say 1 1/2. If they delay it again, (very probable) then it'll be 2 1/2, lol.

dmaster out.

if you look [spoiler alert!!!]here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Fng-NSWys you can see leaked pics of SSBB

Just wanted to point this out.

Mewtwo=Lucario who both equal Samus. So everybody dissapointed with the loss of Mewtwo, you still have Lucario

Back