SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

I got my Brawl Card a lot earlier than expected. I absolutely love it to bits. :]

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
I got my Brawl Card a lot earlier than expected. I absolutely love it to bits. :]

dmaster out.

is neoseeker a person or a site becuase i would love to get my own brawl card.:)

It's Neoseeker.com. It's in the forums and Aussie Legend is a member there who makes Brawl Cards in the SSBB forum. I actually wanted to learn how to make them, but then I would be too busy with requests.

dmaster out.

Magicmew said:
Which characters will you use?

i'll use: Falco (without a dougt), i'll try Wolf, Pokemon Trainer and Lucario i'll try, and ... i'll try out ROB, and Snake.

and i'll combine all of that with Kirby and the Ice Climbers

Magicmew said:
I believe beating SSE is quicker than VS. matches, and if you can skip through cutscenes, it'd be even faster. I would say playing 20 stages of SSE does two and a half~three hours, so it might take around seven~eight hours. Although you could possibly do Brawls of you vs. puny CPU, or even fall off the edge... But I'd rather play SSE than fall of the edge 500 times.

EDIT: SSE Stage 25 @ 03:37

Apparently, a game saved at 24 is 48%, which could mean that Stage 25 is 50%, thus making Stage 50 100% of the game. Thus it has 50 stages. Each stage takes around 9 minutes, so I would say 50*9 it's 450 minutes/save. 450 minutes means seven and a half hours approximmately, but some stages are bigger so I would say eight hours with SSE.

If you set your stock to one life and then fall off a stage every time then it counts as a match. 1 on 1 only. Repeat until all characters are unlocked and you can have them all within 5 to 7 days depending on how far apart each character is. Meaning VS matches you have to do. I did this in Melee and I had them all in 3 days. Anyway If you have not see Zero Suit Samus's Final Smash attack go check it out. It looks like it will be hard though to pull off.:)

Cool videos :p. Anyway im gonna try out Lucario, Picmin and Olimar, Ike, Luigi, Snake, and Wolf. And I will try out other characters but those are the ones that I want to try out first, see which one I like the best, and then choose my main player. More than likely though my top three will be Lucario, Snake, and Picmin and Olimar. THIS GAME WILL PWN!!!!!!!

I changed my mind: Dedede, Kirby, Luigi, P&O and Lucario.

xxashxx, I believe SSE takes about five hours. Five hours versus five days, who wins? >.>

And you can't get all characters without SSE. You can't get Toon Link, Wolf and Jigglypuff. At least that's what I heard.

Po-Po-Pocchama's theory about the % seems more correct to me, shoulda have thought on that >.<

i will main falco, #2 is young/toon link, and #3 is luigi. these were my melee mains. i also wanna try out lucario, R.O.B, PT, pit, and P&O.

Magicmew, it seems there are at least 2 ways of getting each character, 1. SSE (Wolf, Jigglypuff and Toon Link are hidden), 2. V.S Mode, Brawl whatever you call it

i can't believe it was suppose to be today when i would be playing brawl :(

Bonsly said:
Cool videos :p. Anyway im gonna try out Lucario, Picmin and Olimar, Ike, Luigi, Snake, and Wolf. And I will try out other characters but those are the ones that I want to try out first, see which one I like the best, and then choose my main player. More than likely though my top three will be Lucario, Snake, and Picmin and Olimar. THIS GAME WILL PWN!!!!!!!

wait since you live in japan dont you already have the game?or did you just not buy it yet?

For those who hadn't noticed, I'm maining jiggly, who's well on her way to become the new mewtwo, so beating you with her will be even more of a humiliation :p
(Some sources state her as being incredibly weakened, others say she's way better than she was in melee, so we shall see... All agree on the fact that she's more like her N64-self, but she was in the middle tier there, so we'll see... Lucario's the new metwo anyways :p)

you know whats cheap about lucario?the move where he grabs on to the stage no matter what.thats cheap.two reasons im not using lucario:im bad with m2 and he is an m2 clone and that move.thats why im not really interested in lucario.

electimortar said:
Bonsly said:

wait since you live in japan dont you already have the game?or did you just not buy it yet?

Gosh I am better with mewtwo than I am with any other character. I think mewtwo is the best person to use to beat giga bowser.

All you have to do is use is psyshock so that by the time you hit the ground, giga bowser has flipped in the air. if you keep doing that giga bowser will hardly have the chance to attack. (unless mewtwo or gannon hit you) Then when giga bowser has about 500% damage, use a shadow punch to kill him.

Yeah, the game would've came out today had it not been for the delay. These days always feel wierd to me and I don't like that feeling.

dmaster out.

electimortar said:
you know whats cheap about lucario?the move where he grabs on to the stage no matter what.thats cheap.two reasons im not using lucario:im bad with m2 and he is an m2 clone and that move.thats why im not really interested in lucario.

when he attaches himself to the wall it's a new technique called wall cling, only squirtle, lucario, diddy, and i think ZS samus can do. i found this out on brawlcentral

Back