SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

I've seen meta knights final smash, he wraps his cloak around someone near and then....BOOM OHKO to that one person.

Have you seen this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9bqdOH3js0

It's a compilation of the demo characters' Final Smashes (except Diddy's failure one). Newly shown are Ike's (flaming sword ownage with a flaming ricochet to doom on the ground, nice) and Meta Knight's (which does seem to be a OHKO to the poor sap that's nearby, as marinepika described; in a different video it showed it completely annihilate Fox at 28%).

^Aww, that video didn't include the clip where a little girl got the Fox Final Smash and accidentally drove it off the screen to her death, XD.
If you want to see that clip, here it is at about 2:12 into the video.

Hmm, it appears as if all Zero Suit Samus' Final Smash does is transform her back to normal Samus. That's kind of unimpressive.

[ChanseyMaster]

Oh, wow....

I never realized how evil Yoshi's and Bowser's final smashes really were! There's like, no avoiding them on small stages!

Sonic's look like one of the better, more unavoidable final smashes in the game.

Awww....They didn't put up Lucas's. I've been wanting to see it. :[

lol it seems that sonic is waay better controllable then pikachu when doing the final smash...or it was just a better player, but i don't think so...

that girl that flies the landmaster off-stage is sooo funny :p:p

that meaknight's final smash hurts like hell!!!!

sonic ftw!!!

greets,
psycho

I can't wait to see Mewtwo's final smash IF he makes it. I wonder what it will look like and what the attack will do because Mewtwo is supposed to be the strongest Pokemon ever so I hope it is Psyburn or something like that or a move that racks up the damage meter.:)

Lucas isn't available in the demo. That's why his isn't shown...

I saw the Landmaster video this morning. "GET THE SMASH BALL! GET IT! GO FOX! FOX PRESS 1! PRESS 1! COME ON FOX PRESS 1!"

I don't know how you could possibly have managed what that person did, hover off screen and drop to your doom... nice.

Also, ZSS transforming back into Samus may be a little unimpressive, but think of it this way - at least your opponents didn't get the Smash Ball.

ZSS seems stupid anyway... that Zero Laser kills though.

I really like how you are able to control your character during a final smash. My favorite final smashes are for Fox and Sonic. Both of them outclass their nearest competition - Bowser and Pikachu. Bowser seems to just grow bigger, whereas Fox gets in that tank and takes up most of the screen. Not to mention that the tank does more damage than Giga Bowser. As for Sonic, he has much more control than Pikachu. The only thing you gain when Pikachu gets the final smash ball is that your opponent didn't get it. Good luck to staying on the stage. Sonic seems to have much more precision in the way he moves. I was disappointed to see that they didn't add the Pokemon Trainer's final smash. That appears to be the more impressive form of Samus' final smash.

Okay, again, the reason Pokemon Trainer's wasn't shown is because he's not in the Brawl demo.

Edit: LOL I FORGOT WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS ROFL STUPID ME.

Wario, Snake, Lucas, Zelda, Kirby, and Ice Climbers ( :< ) are also missing from the demo.

Pokemon Trainers final smash has to be the best besides yoshi anyway.:)

That's what I was saying, PMJ. The final smash of he Pokemon Trainer looks more impressive than the final smash of Samus.

cool, new stage!

there's loads of possibilities to this one- wouldnt it be cool if a 5th player could link with thier ds and draw the stages!

Yeah, this new one looks pretty crazy. Seems to remind me of the Flat Zone, maybe just because of its 2Dness.
I assume it's going to be immediately banned for tournaments though (altering terrain, stage hazards), but it'll be pretty fun to play on for non-serious matches.

[ChanseyMaster]

i dident even read the description i was to busy laughing off my seat! What will they think of next?!

LOL PICTOCHAT

I never would have guessed this for a stage. Flat Zone of the future FTW!

LOL PICTOCHAT

I never would have guessed this for a stage.

^Yeah, me neither.

This is awesome! Lol, PictoChat. How awesome.

I really hope we get to listen to the Mii Plaza music. It's so addicting. Just like the MKDS Wifi music.

What a weird not so real stage. Is it really a stage? I am asking because it sure looks like something from Mario Paint for the SNES. It is an odd stage if you ask me.:)

xxashxx said:
What a weird not so real stage. Is it really a stage? I am asking because it sure looks like something from Mario Paint for the SNES. It is an odd stage if you ask me.:)
Ah, Mario Paint. Now that would be a crazy level.

[ChanseyMaster]

ChanseyMaster said:
xxashxx said:
Ah, Mario Paint. Now that would be a crazy level.

[ChanseyMaster]

That is what it looks like anyway. but it also looks like the wire frames from Super Smash bros Melee too. Well kind of anyway.:)

Pictochat stage FTW

Craziness and most unique/wierd stage for SSBB shown that I've seen so far

Tons of craziness/laughter/wierdness will unsue when I play this stage.

Mii Channel Music = Addictive

dmaster out.

Back