SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Oh yeah agreed, I'm not a huge fan of Diddy either. In fact, I wouldn't consider myself a fan of him at all.

[ChanseyMaster]

Actually Diddy Kong is pretty good. If he still has his cartwheel attack he could rack up damage pretty fast and faster than DK's hand slap move.:) EDIT. Diddy's Special moves are awesome. Ther barrel rocket move looks pretty cool.:)

to the new update: -_- WHAT A WASTE OMG WE ALL KNOW META KNIGHT IS IN THE GAME I WANTED SOMETHING COOL, BOB SAGET!

(thanks for listening :D)

I thought he was already confirmed to be in the game. Weird.:)

Today Sakurai held a press conference of some sort, so the bland news may be because of the possible information he's giving out today.

[ChanseyMaster]

But why such a big delay all the other people in the first video were shown but I do hope the press conference is something big

I think he is confirmed already but I hope it is for sure.:)

it will be so cool to play as snake! cant wait!

Is it just me or would you like for Aipom to be A playable character? I know it wont happen but I think it would be cool.

Fludd and pokemon stadium 2 sweet so cool that they updated mario with that it will be so fun to play as him but was a bout fireball and up coin thing?.

Edit:Yes finally the first to give new news

Cryptic said:
Do Final Smashes break through regular shields?
We're not sure yet. I'd assume that either 1) They're simply not affected by shields or 2) That the damage from the smash will break the shield, and then probably do more damage. (Like Link's multi-attack FS)

[ChanseyMaster]

ChanseyMaster said:
Cryptic said:
Do Final Smashes break through regular shields?
We're not sure yet. I'd assume that either 1) They're simply not affected by shields or 2) That the damage from the smash will break the shield, and then probably do more damage. (Like Link's multi-attack FS)

[ChanseyMaster]
You know I think it could because most of the smashes do have some problem suce as when they run out in the air they might fall or they need to be near them to hit so I am hopeing that they break the sheld.

The new level is awesome. I love it.:)

Back