Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy~Congrats to the 2 who made it!

"I could use the Retreive Spirit Spell! That way, Lupus could be free from the spirit of the Absol! And he would be too distracted by you guys to stop me! Now, I think we have a good plan!"

"So lupus would have control of his absol self or would his spirit be separated from it altogether?"

"That would be-"
Nana suddenly splits into three selves. They all look at eachother, then nod in understanding.
"Correct. That would be correct." Smart Nana smiles.

"Yes, Lupus would have control of his own body, therefore letting us take of the Absol with less caution."
"In English, that means that we could get rid of the dog without hurting Lupus."
"Anymore suggestions or details we need before going back in there?"

"I suggest we get a good grasp on a backbone to the plan; for instance, what exactly are the distractions? And what if they don't work?"

"What if we make Angry Nana run in there and bop him, then while he gets ready to attack her strike with our water pokemon"

OOC: You guys seem happy with what you're doing.

IC: Toby listened to all of their words.

"Yeah we can try from different angles too. It would make it impossible to for the Absol to escape."

We will just need to have blankets ready for the morning, Lupus will be cold in that ice. And, uh, naked. So we will need blankets."

"Unfortunately, to perform the Retreive spell, I will need to be completely concentrated, and I will be one self again. So, whenever we leave Neutraspace, you guys will practically be on your own."

RE: Stewart Hall Academy~It's what you wanted! SIGN UPS! PM THEM TO MWA!

"we can handle it Nana. You are the one who needs to be careful." Roan reached into his pocket and got out a pokeball. He pressed the button and his shellder appeared. "you ready, shelleder?"

OoC: Got one entry, I'm going to let them continue to flow in.

IC: "Thank you Roan, and thank you all. You have been so brave. The longest you knew Kina was but a week, and yet, you strived to find her, and look at us now. I cannot express how proud I am of you; how proud EVERYONE should be of all of you."
"Anything else we should clear up before we leave Neutraspace?"

"Seeing I can't help much, I'll just agree with Roan and say we will be okay. Besides, I haven't got any more Pokèmon that could help you."

"Here, you guys can use mine."
She hands Toby Fearow, Roan Togekiss, Serenity Jolteon, Zeke Ninetails, and Chris Infernape.
"Feel free to use these guys. Don't worry, they'll listen too you. If you don't know a move to tell them, just explain to them what to do. I can't hold Nuetraspace much longer, lets go.
Everyone appears back where they were. Nana throws Absol off of her and runs back away.
"Come on, guys!"

"ok, umm, alright got it! Togekiss, knock the absol over with airslash! And shellder, while it
Is down, use arora beam!"
Togekiss springs to action and flies at Lupus, ready to strike...

"Right! Fearow, use whatever you can use and do it on that Absol!"

Nana uses the Fly Spell to raise herself high in the air. She takes a deep breath, and closes her eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back