Pokemon Strange-looking Pokemon

RE: Strange looking Pokemon

I always Hated Lickitung because it looked weird.
view;_ylt=A2KJkK0Re_xQLWcA8YWJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n

Gistica

Zebstrika, just don't mix a pony thing with a Zebra, and call it Zebswhatever. It dun look very cool.

I've always avoided Dragonite. I saw a comic once that mentioned that it was to Charizard as Jasper is to Brian, the dog from Family Guy (if you know what I mean). That derpy look and the fact that it looks more likely to say "fabulous!" than Simisear have kept me away quite well.

~AoH

AoH said:
I've always avoided Dragonite. I saw a comic once that mentioned that it was to Charizard as Jasper is to Brian, the dog from Family Guy (if you know what I mean). That derpy look and the fact that it looks more likely to say "fabulous!" than Simisear have kept me away quite well.

~AoH

I've never been too fond of Dragonite either, I just never liked how Dratini and Dragonair were so blue and sleek and gorgeous, and then it evolves into something ENTIRELY different looking.

artist92 said:
pokemonjoe said:
the one Pokemon that would screw the human race the most would be Ditto.

I never even thought about Ditto, but that's so true.. o__o

What about Zorua and Zoroark? In BW2, you SEE one go from human to Zoroark. I think that could be kind of bad, if they decided to abuse their power.

artist92 said:
AoH said:

~AoH

I've never been too fond of Dragonite either, I just never liked how Dratini and Dragonair were so blue and sleek and gorgeous, and then it evolves into something ENTIRELY different looking.

You know the theory of Metapod evolving into Venemoth and Venonant into Buterfree? There is one similar that is Dragonair evolving into Gyarados and Magikarp into Dragonite.

Flygon2071 said:
artist92 said:

You know the theory of Metapod evolving into Venemoth and Venonant into Buterfree? There is one similar that is Dragonair evolving into Gyarados and Magikarp into Dragonite.

Dragonair into Gyarados does make more sense, at least look-wise.

artist92 said:
Flygon2071 said:

Dragonair into Gyarados does make more sense, at least look-wise.

I think Gyarados and Magikarp are based off an Ancient Chinese myth.

Gyarados was definitely always intended to evolve from Magikarp; both have the lips and fleshy barbels distinct to large carp, and the same fin design. Dragonite isn't even patterned after an Eastern dragon.

You know what is creepier than Dragonite? Shiny Dragonite. I don't know why, but it looks like a very big happy alien to me. Am I the only one?

Flygon2071 said:
artist92 said:

.....fish = dragon.....that makes less sense than magicarp into gyrados.

...But that IS what Magikarp to Gyarados is. A fish into a dragon, like in Chinese mythology, where carp can mature into dragons.

Just because it isn't actually dragon type doesn't mean it's not dragon based.

Bogleech said:
...But that IS what Magikarp to Gyarados is. A fish into a dragon, like in Chinese mythology, where carp can mature into dragons.

Just because it isn't actually dragon type doesn't mean it's not dragon based.

Magikarp = Dragonite

Exactly

Back