Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Dedenne the Electric Fairy Type said:
But is it still unconfirmed weather or not there will be any new Kalos region Pokémon debuting in the games?
Xerneas is confirmed to be appearing in some form. Most people think he'll be a Poke Ball Pokemon (Poke Balls have been confirmed to be returning), but nothing beyond his appearance is confirmed right now.

J.D. said:
Dedenne the Electric Fairy Type said:
But is it still unconfirmed weather or not there will be any new Kalos region Pokémon debuting in the games?
Xerneas is confirmed to be appearing in some form. Most people think he'll be a Poke Ball Pokemon (Poke Balls have been confirmed to be returning), but nothing beyond his appearance is confirmed right now.

cool, thanx! that'd be cool if Yveltal shows up too!

Astra said:
Blob55 said:
I'm guessing Rosalina is gonna be like Peach, but with no Stereotypical housewife "weapons" and a bit bulkier, like in MKWii, as she was a Heavy character in that game.
Did you watch her intro movie?

There's no way that they're similar at all.

Does that mean they'll stop using clone character?

Any of you think Homestuck characters will be in SSB? 3 HS characters were in Namco High, which is a game made by Namco Bandai and SSB is now being developed partly by the same company!

If they announce that one of the Fire Emblem Awakening characters (I'm looking at you Chrom and Lucina) will be playable I might literally burst into the most joyous of tears!!

Blob55 said:
Any of you think Homestuck characters will be in SSB? 3 HS characters were in Namco High, which is a game made by Namco Bandai and SSB is now being developed partly by the same company!

I can't even begin to describe the many ways in which this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Princess Zelda is pretty.... uhh, awesome!
Expected, but glad she's on the roster!
& like most characters, i like her Wii U design better.

Blob55 said:
Astra said:
Did you watch her intro movie?

There's no way that they're similar at all.

Does that mean they'll stop using clone character?
Considering Toon Link is already confirmed, and so far seems (once again) no different from Link, I'm gonna say no...

Lord Xerneas said:
If they announce that one of the Fire Emblem Awakening characters (I'm looking at you Chrom and Lucina) will be playable I might literally burst into the most joyous of tears!!
Meh... I don't get this... are you guys going crazy from Chrom and Lucina because you really think they'd be good additions? Or is this just another case of "they're new and they're now and they're cool, so they gotta be playable!", because I really hate all that...

J.D. said:
Lord Xerneas said:
Meh... I don't get this... are you guys going crazy from Chrom and Lucina because you really think they'd be good additions? Or is this just another case of "they're new and they're now and they're cool, so they gotta be playable!", because I really hate all that...

Personally I'd prefer them having some of the more unique characters like Panne/Yarne or Nowi/Nah/Tiiki but since Chrom and Lucina are the "main" characters of the game they'd be more likely to appear. For me it's representing FE:A that would be really awesome (but playing as a Taguel or a Manakete would be so much cooler; giant feral rabbits and dragons!).

I don't even know what to say... rosalina is going to kick so much ass it's not even funny, and with zelda in the game too YES!

Sorry, I had a mini-stroke. This is too much...

Does anyone know why they kept twilight princess zelda instead of updating her to ALBW zelda, spirit tracks/wind waker zelda or even skyward sword zelda? as much as I like brown hair, it doesn't really suit her...

Last edited:
professorlight said:
Does anyone know why they kept twilight princess zelda instead of updating her to ALBW zelda, spirit tracks/wind waker zelda or even skyward sword zelda? as much as I like brown hair, it doesn't really suit her...
Because Twilight Zelda is arguably her strongest and most mature design? ALBW Zelda (and Link) are kids, ST/WW Zelda are toon characters (and realistic Zelda's like Twilight are the main style), and SS Zelda is a cutesy school girl, not a princess and definitely not a powerful mage.

Then there's the fact that Twilight Princess was the last game to feature the Triforce holders in one game; using Twilight Link, Twilight Zelda and (as much as I hate to say it) Twilight Ganondorf would tie them together under a single design style.

...and if you ask me, she looks perfect with brown hair!

J.D. said:
professorlight said:
Because Twilight Zelda is arguably her strongest and most mature design? ALBW Zelda (and Link) are kids, ST/WW Zelda are toon characters (and realistic Zelda's like Twilight are the main style), and SS Zelda is a cutesy school girl, not a princess and definitely not a powerful mage.

Then there's the fact that Twilight Princess was the last game to feature the Triforce holders in one game; using Twilight Link, Twilight Zelda and (as much as I hate to say it) Twilight Ganondorf would tie them together under a single design style.

...and if you ask me, she looks perfect with brown hair!

Okay, that makes sense... but why not OOT zelda then? they did sheik, after all (and he is blonde).

Well, anyway zelda has the OOT skin, so it's not a big deal.

Yeah, I don't get why they made Twilight Zelda be able to turn into Sheik, I mean, they're not even the same person!
I prefer OOT Zelda and Link than any other version, as Twilight Princess was pretty boring.

Rusty Sticks said:
Blob55 said:
Yeah, I don't get why they made Twilight Zelda be able to turn into Sheik, I mean, they're not even the same person!

u wot m8

I know Sheik is supposed to be OOT's Zelda's alter-ego, so why did they make Twilight Zelda be able to change into Sheik? They don't even have the same hair colour.

Back