TCG Discussion - Please Read Before Posting in this Forum!

RE: TCG Discussion

For dice:

-Get translucent ones. Much easier just to use the same ones for damage counters and coin flips.
-Some places sell little boxes of dice. You could look at hobby shops; usually places that sell cards will usually sell these as well.
-If you can't find those, I'd recommend getting about 15 dice. I doubt you'd ever be in a situation where you'd need any more (that gives you 1 for coin flips, 1 for each Pokémon in play, and an extra 2 in case some active Pokémon have a lot of counters on them).

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
According to viper.fox, the Reshiram and Zekrom boxes don't come out until the 21st. But at our local gaming shop, they came out a week ago. Was Pokemon.com wrong about the release date?

I bought mine October 12

pokemonjoe said:
They are used as coins and damage counters for most people.

Must be a fairly new thing, since I've never seen it. Then again, that's probably just my oldness showing; I've played people on a casual basis, but I haven't participated in a proper tournament in almost a decade...

Any of you guys know a 30 card BW-on Format? Do you want to know? Then go to 6 Prizes and read about it from the amazingly amazing writer.... (Its really me) Yeah, just check it out. Im going to write a 2nd article on preparing for regionals, and I just wanted to know if theres anything you guys wanted me to talk about? Just PM me, or write on my profile and I will try to get it in :)

I would get a box because of all the good cards that are set to come out in the set such as Evolite, N, Victini and the box buy would be the best option

ehh I really only want N Victini Landorus Super Rod and Evolite is that really enough to make it worth while?

also we do not know if all of those cards will actually be in the english set.

Yes, this set will definetely be worth getting a box of. Why?

N
Re-flip Victini
Cobalion
Rocky Helmet
Evolite
Eelektross
Hydreigon
Rogue-ish stuff (Druddigon?)

And a lot of the holos are actually playable, making that 10 times awesomer. Im going to buy upwards of possibly 3 boxes of this set, lol

I wonder why the theme deck names are not released yet. This is odd because Power Play/Toxic Tricks was revealed immediately. But all we know is that the Pokemon in the decks are Escavalier and Accelgor.

Are there any good websites for preordering booster boxes from Japan to ship to America? I'd really like to preorder some boxes for Dark Rush (and probably later for Dragon Selection).

Artemis said:
Are there any good websites for preordering booster boxes from Japan to ship to America? I'd really like to preorder some boxes for Dark Rush (and probably later for Dragon Selection).

Here is the one I use.
http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english

About the Prime Challenge Boxes, I found that they are pretty cheap!
http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=54248&CategoryID=348&tabid=9&tabindex=0

As you can see from the link, that is an Umbreon one. Hopefully, there will be one for every HS set.

^ You're right. There will be four total so far. So, FOUR new promos?

Here's the news I found on PokeGYM:

Pokémon TCG: HS—Triumphant Prime Challenge Box

Be ready for any challenge! With the action-packed HS—Triumphant Prime Challenge Box, every Pokémon Trainer will discover an amazing collection of Pokémon TCG cards ready to take into battle! Use your HS—Triumphant theme deck as the foundation, then add an awesome Machamp Prime to make it even more powerful. And with an entire Nidoking Evolution chain that fits perfectly into your deck, plus two more boosters that could contain even more great cards, you’ll be in prime shape to take on any challengers!

In each Pokémon TCG: HS—Triumphant Prime Challenge Box, you’ll find:

1 HS—Triumphant theme deck, ready to play, with a bonus booster pack! → Verdant Frost or Royal Guard
1 Prime card that fits perfectly with this deck’s strategy! → Yanmega Prime or Machamp Prime
1 complete Evolution chain with three Pokémon cards for your deck→ Swinub, Piloswine, and Mamoswine or Nidoran, Nidorino and Nidoking
2 Pokémon TCG: HS—Series booster packs
A special code card for the Pokémon TCG Online that unlocks the theme deck, the Pokémon Prime, and all three Pokémon in the Evolution chain, as well as three booster packs!

Pokémon TCG: HS—Undaunted Prime Challenge Box

Be ready for any challenge! With the action-packed HS—Undaunted Prime Challenge Box, every Pokémon Trainer will discover an amazing collection of Pokémon TCG cards ready to take into battle! Use your HS—Undaunted theme deck as the foundation, then add an awesome Umbreon Prime to make it even more powerful. And with an entire Metagross Evolution chain that fits perfectly into your deck, plus two more boosters that could contain even more great cards, you’ll be in prime shape to take on any challengers!

In each Pokémon TCG: HS—Undaunted Prime Challenge Box, you’ll find:

1 HS—Undaunted theme deck, ready to play, with a bonus booster pack! → Daybreak or Nightfall
1 Prime card that fits perfectly with this deck’s strategy! → Espeon Prime or Umbreon Prime
1 complete Evolution chain with three Pokémon card for your deck → Oddish, Gloom, and Bellossom or Beldum, Metang and Metagross
2 Pokémon TCG: HS—Series booster packs
A special code card for the Pokémon TCG Online that unlocks the theme deck, the Pokémon Prime, and all three Pokémon in the Evolution chain, as well as three booster packs!

The repack boxes will be releasing on November 15, one day before Noble Victories releases.

Hope that helps! (Sorry about the mis-post earlier. I'm new to forums!)

I'm confused, will the cards in the Challange Boxs be promos, or the cards from the sets? (like Celebi Prime in the Illusions box) (sorry about bad wording/grammar, my allergies are bothering me and I can't think)

^Based on this post....it will be the actual card and not a promo ;). Say goodbye to your Yanmega prices

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
About the Prime Challenge Boxes, I found that they are pretty cheap!
http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=54248&CategoryID=348&tabid=9&tabindex=0

As you can see from the link, that is an Umbreon one. Hopefully, there will be one for every HS set.

Fall tins are out. I got at Wal-Mart promo card, figure and 5 boosters.

Back