TCG Discussion - Please Read Before Posting in this Forum!

RE: TCG Discussion

I'm pretty sure I saw the tins at T&T at least a week ago. I didn't get one until yesterday though. I got the Emboar one.

Also, does anyone else think that Reshiram EX and Zekrom EX will be in some promo box thing to showcase the new EX?

2 Emerging Powers
1 BW
1 COL
1 TR

And of course the promo, TCGO card for the promo and the figuire.

Just to know, does anyone keep their pack wrappers when they open a pack? If they don't "tear" I store them in my tins, but my mom yells at me for it.

I keep them until i get home and sleeve my cards, then I throw them away or put em in a tin if there is one near me lol

I have a whole bunch saved. I'm not quite sure what I plan on actually doing with them, yet, but I will do something.

Will we be getting PD and HB with all the EX cards after Noble Victories?

Bloop said:
Will we be getting PD and HB with all the EX cards after Noble Victories?

Eventually we will get those cards. We typically get every card printed in Japan. It's all a matter of when we get them.

Actually, I'm pretty sure they are over a hundred Japanese cards that have never come to America and many of them never will because they were promotions from old sets. However, it is almost guarenteed that we will eventually get the rest of the PD/HB cards.

Ya, quite a few Japanese cards didn't make it to US.

Kyurem is 14.99?!'

http://www.trollandtoad.com/pd3225016.html

Insane.

That's Pre-order.... It won't stay that high. The card isn't worth $15 IMO. Maybe $10 at the most once the set comes out.

And at above, I said typically... I know we don't get EVERY card. Just a good amount.

Kyurem is worth less than $5 imo, its not a card that fits in many decks very well (with The Truth and D&D being the only ones).

Yes, cads that have not came out yet receive hype. That is why I sold 2 Landorus for $27.

So... my ghetto walmart has super snivy boxes. I have no idea how those got there, it came out as outstanding oshawott on the reciept tho :p

Will we get all the EXs then? Sweet. Anybody know a cheap place to get a Japanese booster box of PD/HB (delivered to U.K)?

teh_original_pikachu said:
Just to know, does anyone keep their pack wrappers when they open a pack? If they don't "tear" I store them in my tins, but my mom yells at me for it.

I've been saving one of each picture booster pack since I started (just b/c I like the artwork).

Since I began collected sets with BW1, I've been storing the booster pack wrappers in the back of their set's binder. :)

^ MAJOR like! :D

I can't seem to defeat my rival's Accelgor deck with my Escavalier deck. :(

Back