Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

Hahah that was on UU Icrista. I haven't battled you in OU before, and yea I ish ready.

I wonder why it's going so slow Eevee... I mean how is your connection? good luck on the match though...

He has a SUPER slow connection setting thing. It was like that for me too.

GOSH!!!! It's going torkoal slow! Actually let me not offend torkoal like that... LOL... But yeah... alright... it's cool...

Wow... registeel is a beast... sigh... i wish I could work it like that!! LOL... but man! eevee freak just beat me... LOL... it's so funny because every time he beats me there is some hax involved... my gosh... would've had the game if it wasn't for a well timed waterfall flinch!! I mean come on!!

But i have to give it to him... his team was pretty nasty... had me running for my money the whole game... and he used great prediction against me and I did poorly against him... so that works out... good game... i guess now he has beaten me 3 times and I have only beaten him once... WOW... stupid waterfall.... LOL... I was hoping to get even...

Fine! Poke fun at my connection... just be happy I warn you guys... *folds arms* and it rarely D/C's so the slow tempo is worth it... I ish pouting, such a childish thing to do xD

I know! And even what you did to him I still placed him out to do his role!!! And yea I agree with the hax being involved, but hey! That 10 or 20% came through for me.

I don't see why you think you did poorly... You did what anyone else does with the type and situation match ups. I don't want to brag, but I just dealt with what was given to me. I didn't switch out when....*sniffle* when I had to...sacrifice you-know-who to take out someone that's normally mean to him >.< He did it though! He took him out in the end!!!

Anyways, I didn't react in an obvious fashion when something negative came at me. Finding the smallest positive point to it and use it to its fullest, and I hope you know that the weather did benefit me throughout that whole game...

Thanks for being patient with my connection Icristia! It was an intense and enjoyable battle!

Evee Freak....Battle?I'm realy Board.the New Pokes don't deserve to be on a Team....

I HATE "The specified thread does not exist."!!! WHY DOES THAT MESSAGE SHOW UP!?!

Oh I hate this! I just lost a 15 pokemon chain!!!

The frustrating part is, NOTHING seemed wrong with that last patch.... sigh...

Wi-Fi is up now. I will try to do battles but not sure if a 1-2 bar signal can handle them. I can do trades and VC but I don't know about battles. Shadow I am ready to trade for those events please. Thanks.:)

You always remind me at the END of the day....Im still in school. I have to go to bed at 10:00....

Look, if you can be on WIFI at about 8:00 Tomorrow evening, i should be on.

shadoworganoid said:
You always remind me at the END of the day...Im still in school. I have to go to bed at 10:00....

Look, if you can be on WIFI at about 8:00 Tomorrow evening, I should be on.

Yeah I should be able to. I could not get on earlier because the server was down I think. I keep trying to connect but it takes a bit. Do you know how to switch the router setting to W3? That is how to get it to work like it should.:)

Wow chaining seems to be all the rage now! =P I can't miss it, so I'm going to try and get a synchronised shiny Shellos! (East). If I'm succesful, I might join the shiny clan!

EDIT: My chain of 8 broke!
EDIT 2: 5 broke!
EDIT 3: 4 broke! Stupid random Wingull

im SOOO glad i got a perfect chain of chansey and and took me about an hour but i got 10 shiny and perfect natures too i was so glad when i was done its takes a long time to chain chansey.

what is going on with al the chaining at the moment?

mixedxlife said:
what is going on with al the chaining at the moment?

The clan is kinda dead in terms of things to do. Not all the members are around. We are chaining because A. we get shiny pokemon like that. B. It gives the clan somthing to discuss every day.

well there are other things to discuss then chaining btw i suck at chaining it's one thing i can't do

I suck at chaining, I just breed shinies.=P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back