Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

flaffy IS pokeradar exclusive... so we would be looking for the bright patches... i mean it's up to you... you're the one that suggested the challenge... right now, though I'm on chain 14 of mareeps... which is the highest I've gotten all day... and that's really sad...

EDIT: well... not all day... since the time that I've been chaining it... which is like 45 minutes.. but right now I'm on chain 19...

I doesnt really matter to me...

Im irritated with the shellos right now and have gone back to my Swellow hunt. lol

well... shellos are going to annoy where you're at as well... so don't think you're going to escape them... LOL... and where flaafy are... there are gastrodons... so you just can't escape them... I hope I'm not jinxing it by saying this... but I'm on chain 22...

shadoworganoid said:
Chaining increases the odds of finding a shiny pokemon. I mean, look above, I found a shiny Calm Baltoy very quickly.

But your right, it IS very time consuming.

Ahh I get it know... Huh, well I'd probably stick to the "Random method" than chaining lol... I wouldn't have the time or patience (ok mostly patince) to do that... Then again getting a few of your favorite pokemon as a shiny does count as a worthy reward I guess...

Oh and I take it you already beat HG or SS already Shadow?

Yeah, I barely have the patience to do this myself. lol

Yup, I beat HG. It was good.

Ahh in your own opinion (Though it was the JPN Ver.) did it come to par with the original G/S/C?

yeah... I know it takes some time... especially when you're new and you keep breaking your chains... but it's alright... eventually you'll get good... at least it's faster than breeding... it's much faster... and you have some chance of getting good IVs... you know? so it works out... if you do breeding for real and not AR...

It held to the same storyline. Just as we were expecting, its a good remake. Just like anything else, the game has its extra and newer things. Like the gyms are puzzles. sigh...

One of the hard parts is that Lance the champion uses 3 dragonites...

okay shadow... I didn't need to hear that!! my gosh!! I don't want any spoilers... that's why i'm careful when going on serebii!! anyways... we're chaining flaafys now... and let me tell you.. it's much much easier... all you have to do is go for the farthest one... (unless it seems crazily far)... and your chain will keep on going... I'm on chain 27 right now...

My Chain Broke.....I'm going back to Shinx....

Doesnt anyone battle anymore? It seems like all Ive read is about chaining.... Anyways.....Mr. Shadow, sir, did brandy ever say when she was returning?

I do.....Up for one after my Homework?

Snipershot said:
Doesnt anyone battle anymore? It seems like all Ive read is about chaining.... Anyways...Mr. Shadow, sir, did brandy ever say when she was returning?

Dude I said dont call me that. Leave out the "sir and Mr" please.

She placed me in charge for the duration of the school year.

Snipershot said:
Doesnt anyone battle anymore? It seems like all Ive read is about chaining.... Anyways...Mr. Shadow, sir, did brandy ever say when she was returning?

Hey if you're looking for a battle Sniper, I'd like to be your oppenent! Just uhh keep the VC off ty...

Well ummm I might try chaining *holds up FF3 Ds cartridge* this game is getting on my nerves at the moment heheh... Which game is easier with chaining? Pearl/Diamond or Plat???

Eevee Freak said:
Hey if you're looking for a battle Sniper, I'd like to be your oppenent! Just uhh keep the VC off ty...

Well ummm I might try chaining *holds up FF3 Ds cartridge* this game is getting on my nerves at the moment heheh... Which game is easier with chaining? Pearl/Diamond or Plat?

Oh sorry eevee.....would love to again.....but no wifi currently....Ill talk to you on PM....

Shadow: fine then......ugh but its a shame shes gone that long..... ugh....

Wait....why would you say Again if you Joined this month??BTW when you get your Wi-Fi back are you up For battle?

I know PDC I was thinking the same thing... Bah dun worry bout it though... Ok...I ish gonna go try what everyone else is doing! *Grabs cookies and Milk. Then Ipod and goes to...follow the crowd* Wheeee!!!

I can battle... I'm currently done eV training my roselia... I just want someone to clone it for me... because it's special... I was actually thinking of battling with a team of all shinies... but my shinies are not trained for that at the moment... they don't have the right moves... and I think I might throw them into contests to make them more special... and so they could have more ribbons and stuff... that makes them even cooler...

but i can battle regular right now... plus Eevee... you're the only one that I've battled that has got a leg up on me... you beat me two times while I only got to beat you once... So are you ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back