Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- Transforming YOU into a better TCG Player.

^^ lol, poor Devin. I kinda feel bad for the guy now.

Oh ya, what are the changes that made the PG-13 deck faster? I remember Pokeman said something about that.

Not playing Unown G. -_-

I soooo hope that he is in a do or die situation on top 32 at nats, and then loses to GeChamp, because he's taken out. lol j/k.

The Power of Three said:
Not playing Unown G. -_-

I soooo hope that he is in a do or die situation on top 32 at nats, and then loses to GeChamp, because he's taken out. lol j/k.

NO UNOWN G??? Yikes. I would rather keep it in. Machamp eats decks without them.

Play me, and you'll regret those words

I can understand why they didn't for the BR's, because nobody in our area ran Macheap/GeChamp (except for me), but they'll die in nats if they don't.

We had neither of those decks too

That's what happens. People think that they're soooooo good, and they run a deck that's good for one area, then they go to States/Regionals/Nats, and get pwnd.

They won't do TERRIBLE without Unown G's, I could even see them making top 32, but they won't win for sure.

I never said the deck was "sooooooooo good". I'm not saying I'd own without Unown G. I meant that we never needed them because we knew people around here wouldn't run it, and those who did were most likely not the best players (Besides you, but your MUCH better with regular Gengar, not GeChamp.)

I'm not even running PG-13 at nats probably.

Mapleboy; Not necessarily. It's about an even match. You knock me out, I one-shot with Gallade.

I went 3-2 with Gengar, and 4-1 with GeChamp... how is that better?
I beat Chuck with Gechamp, lost to him with Gengar...

I know you're not saying that, but I'm saying that some people do act like that. (stares at Bennett...)

WHAT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IS A PG-13 DECK?!?!? Why is this game so f***in complicated?!?! In any case, Unown G is a MUST!! Even as a noob, it protected my precious Beedrill more than once from some status effects and all, so use him!!!

mr.619 said:
I never said the deck was "sooooooooo good". I'm not saying I'd own without Unown G. I meant that we never needed them because we knew people around here wouldn't run it, and those who did were most likely not the best players (Besides you, but your MUCH better with regular Gengar, not GeChamp.)

I'm not even running PG-13 at nats probably.

Mapleboy; Not necessarily. It's about an even match. You knock me out, I one-shot with Gallade.

How many hits can you kill a Ramp in?

Depends on what I play. I can one-shot it technically.

Seth1789110 said:
WHAT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IS A PG-13 DECK?!?!? Why is this game so f***in complicated?!?! In any case, Unown G is a MUST!! Even as a noob, it protected my precious Beedrill more than once from some status effects and all, so use him!

Seth, please don't type in alll caps like that.

PG-13 is Palkia G/Gallade 4 (for the 3rd time...) the 13 is just for fun.

People will play Rampardos at nats. At least 1 person will.

RampChamp is a magor donk deck, I've seen it. People get the best hands ever, and go first, and go kaboom. xP It's a very good deck late-game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back