Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- Transforming YOU into a better TCG Player.

Against SP decks, the SP player has to make sure they Unown G their main attackers AND watch for the 80 from Rampardos.

Mapleboy86 said:
Against SP decks, the SP player has to make sure they Unown G their main attackers AND watch for the 80 from Rampardos.

You came up with the idea right? I was thinking about useing it but I don't know.

I've played a Rampardos deck at Regionals, and I have to admit, it aint bad early game, but late game, it goes downhill from there.

lol. I made this deck last summer with DP Machamp and MT Rampy.

Rampardos beats Flygon pretty easily, do you play any techs to stop Dialga G?

Fax said:
Mapleboy86 said:

You came up with the idea right? I was thinking about useing it but I don't know.

I believe I was the first person to combine these two pokemon, and I KNOW I was the first person to call it RampChamp

Anyone think about Drapion x Pl w/ Venusaur SV? Tech Blaziken PL and you get... alot.

Braggy post add on: I bought a Magnezone Gift Box and Promogon Z blister today. Believe it or not I got a Palkia G X in pack 1, pack four contained Drapion X and Shiny Lotad. I got 1 cyrus and 2 miasma valleys too.

^Combine that with Blaziken FB Lv. X and you got quite a tank. (Good luck getting set up lol)

Mapleboy86 said:
Fax said:
Mapleboy86 said:

I believe I was the first person to combine these two pokemon, and I KNOW I was the first person to call it RampChamp

Actually, seeing as the set came out in Japan, I'm pretty sure someone there thought of combining them together and possibly calling it that..

I need explaining how DialgaG is fast. I kind of want to build it.

mr.619 said:
Mapleboy86 said:
Fax said:
Mapleboy86 said:

Actually, seeing as the set came out in Japan, I'm pretty sure someone there thought of combining them together and possibly calling it that..

Oh sorry. I meant in the US

O. Don't expect any from WA players at nats. Expect Luxray, Luxape, Gengar, Speedrill, and Dialga G.
What's the W in DW X for? It's Dialga G and...?

O. i hate weavile. It's agengar counter too. 70+30+10 for poison= KO gengar. I don't want to run it tough. Imma use Pachi.
Team Rook, my new tcg clan. Please Join it:D

Hey everyone, I was just thinking of a good deck to maybe use at Nats... Please do not bring this idea out of this clan so that it can stay somewhat secret around Pokebeach. What is it? Tyranitank. It is the average Tyranitar with 4 Poke Healer +, 2 Life Herb, and the PL Blissey for discard. Volkners is also played with it. So far it is 8-1 loosing only to a DW G deck after 2 battles facing it. I think it could be a great deck for Nats, what does everyone think?

This is a great idea. I think I might even use it for Grinders.

Do you play any Weavile in it? Probably not.

Eh, it's not a bad idea. Sabley donk start isn't as great now with all the SP's, but it's still a good start (donks Gastly, FTW.) and Impersonate's pretty good. I like the idea. I say you could use either. It depends on how big you think Dialga G will be. (shuts off Darkness Drive on T-Tar.) if you think it's big, play Sableye. If not, it's up to you.

The Power of Three said:
Eh, it's not a bad idea. Sabley donk start isn't as great now with all the SP's, but it's still a good start (donks Gastly, FTW.) and Impersonate's pretty good. I like the idea. I say you could use either. It depends on how big you think Dialga G will be. (shuts off Darkness Drive on T-Tar.) if you think it's big, play Sableye. If not, it's up to you.

You can Weavile charge and use Grind FTW.

Exactly. You can do that, or tech in Darkrai Lv. X, and Spinning Tail for 80 and 30 spread. It's a very good deck, and it's very underrated. And it's got good match-ups. (save for Machamp) (kills Gengar w/ lack of Trainers and such, kills Dusknoir w/ Weakness, kills Gallade 4 w/ Resistance.)

The Power of Three said:
Exactly. You can do that, or tech in Darkrai Lv. X, and Spinning Tail for 80 and 30 spread. It's a very good deck, and it's very underrated. And it's got good match-ups. (save for Machamp) (kills Gengar w/ lack of Trainers and such, kills Dusknoir w/ Weakness, kills Gallade 4 w/ Resistance.)

I don't know how it's going to do against Machamp. Should T-Tar tech something to go against Machamp?

Yeah... Uxie Lv. X.

Zen Blade = Death
Psychic Restore + sp. Dark + Weavile + machamp Lv. X = Death.

Pretty much all you need, actually.I've seen it work quite well.

^Nick... might wanna try copying only the application form next time. :p just HIghlight the form, right-click, and click on "copy". It'll work better for ya. But you're in the team nonetheless. Make sure you help people out with decks, and don't spam and such. ;)

@Azul: Some people also tech in Azelf and the Lv. X for Lock-up. I don't like it, but it's another option.

EDIT: deleted post. ignore the first part of that. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back