Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- NEW TOPIC!!- Preparing for Grinders/Worlds

Seth1789110 said:
It cant? Awww man...Why not? Unown g is a pokemon tool after you use guard, so why wouldnt it work?

Because you're discarding the pokemoon tool that is "attatched to the defending pokemon", so Unown G is preventing the effect of discarding that tool.

well i want to put a certain card into my beautifly deck, not hippowdon...like a trainer, supporter or stadium? Or anything besides a lvl x?

^ If you still need a Sceptile, I have one for trade.

Seth1789110 said:

Please try to type more than just "AFAIK?". At least try to make a new line relating to the discussion. 1-line posts are spam... much more are 1-word posts. *headslap*

@Beautifly deck: Hippowdon is the only legal card. Windstorm was a trainer that used to, but it got retired. [in the Crystal Guardians set.]

@DragonExpert: Thanks, are you bringing your cards to the SV pre-release? If so, I would trade you then, because I need one.

@POT: Sorry, I was posting for more of what it meant. But what does AFAIK mean?

Name (real, or screen name):Carl
Division:Seniors
Region:Midwest(Ohio)
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals): 2 at RR Prerelease,2 at PL Prerelease,3 at PL Prerelease, one/two way from Top Cut everywhere else(didn't go to Regs or Nats)
Current Deck(s): Inferay,GeChamp, Absol G(will build),
Anything else?: Not really
Can you make banners?: Nope

@Seth: Yes I will bring my other cards with. If you have specific requests PM me. You can find me at Outpost2000 on Sundays from noon-6 also.

Hey guys, sorry to say, but I am dropping from the team. I'm going to try to help a new team out. Thanks for all the help you guys have given me

Bye. I will see you at SV prerelease right? Also I didn't see my name on the list even though I have been accepted.
@CFOURCOLTSFAN: I do not have the power on this team to aprove you, otherwise I would.

I will be at the PR for sure dragonexpert

as will I! He is joining my team dragonexpert, if you want to come that wuold be great!

^ Sorry, but I am currently in 3 TCG Teams.
I have a new deck idea for when SV comes out. Here is a link to it

Eh, not very good. I don't see why you can't fit a Cherrim or two. I just don't like the concept.

Cherrim really wouldn't be needed because with Yanmega you are doing 20x the number of energy you return. Unless you are really having an energy crisis, you should be able to attach enough energy the previous turn to it with Landmin's attack to ko most pokemon in one hit. In my opinion, it would slow the deck down and make it more inconsistent.

Leafeon RR? 3-3-1 gives you a ton of energy. Verdant Dance and plus energy than yanmega. A lv. X slows it down, even with a cheap retreat.

Name (real, or screen name): Jake N.
Division: Senior
Region: South/ Southeast
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals): 12 at Regionals, 1st at BR autumn 2nd at 2 cities
Current Deck(s): Legos
Anything else?:no
Can you make banners?:no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back