Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- What are YOU looking forard to? Discuss SV!

Raquaza96 said:
Absol isn't so great and Seth Blaziken FB with Heatran ain't that great either. Non SP pokemon don't gp well with SP pokemon.

Yes, that's becuase you've got to fit in Rare Candies, Bebe's, Roseanne's and all of the SP trainers.

But that's because the non-SP Pokémon normally evolve. Heatran doesn't, so it'll fit in the deck fine.

It will slow it down. And it will make your Flygon matchup worse.

well no see Blazetran fb the way I am running it is where Blaziken FB lvl x is a tech. I will be running a 1-1 of him. I can premier ball or lvl max him, and as i need those for heatran as well it works out. I can roseannes the blaziken fb out, which is no biggy. The sp is just a tech for more damage output...and I think it has great potential as well, cause dialga roles along and is like "I stop your pokebody!" and then blaziken is like burned! 200 damage at least! Nuked...

So with the devolope of all these new SP decks..DWD, FB, any of the psi SP decks. Don't you think we will start seeing more decks that target against them, like a huge amount of macheap and or flygon?

I really don't know. I've learned there's no point in predicting the Metagame.

Dukie: A simple, yes. They will gain more and more popularity, for the sole purpose that someone comes around with the possibility of an sp deck(no guarantee), and so people make it to solely be prepared, just in case. It may never happen, but we can never tell...

Seth1789110 said:
Dukie: A simple, yes. They will gain more and more popularity, for the sole purpose that someone comes around with the possibility of an sp deck(no guarantee), and so people make it to solely be prepared, just in case. It may never happen, but we can never tell...

I agree. If the SPs rise again into a major slot, Machamp and Genchamp will become quite the decks again. Quite a few people will always try and make a deck that will try and put the leading decks into the grave.

I still prefer the flygon deck...reasons being it snipes for 150 on lvl x so it is good against landmin and such..also against SP lvl x decks. It trumps gengar and geritina becuase weavile makes them dark type to counter the weakness. It also runs pretty fast to prevent donks. My only problem is against swarms..Although as Reguaza has said..there is no point in predicting the metagame. We will see soon after the prereleases.

Yes, but 150 to a lv. X is kin of lame considering I can play Slaking Pl or something with Attach Flintzong, it's 2 turn KO. It could become agood tech.

Lolmonster said:
Yes, but 150 to a lv. X is kin of lame considering I can play Slaking Pl or something with Attach Flintzong, it's 2 turn KO. It could become agood tech.

I'm sorry ,I didn't understand a word you just said. Anyway Frozendukie, Flygon, even with Weavile loses to Gengar. It loses because of its inconsistency. Also it's very slow.

I thought that flygon was fast? Is there a faster version with flygon?

Really (if I'm wrong someone correct me) Yin-Yang (Flygon/Weavile) is the fastest varient out there. And it's not even that fast. Flygon just can't win in today's high speed meta unless you get lucky..

You're partially right. Weavile/Flygon is the fastest variant, but in my area, it's a VERY fast deck. It's already taken a BR's, [I don't mean, 1 made top cut, and it happened to win, I mean there was top 4, and 3 of them were Flygon decks.] and it did pretty well at nats. Flygon is still a fast deck, and can destroy SP's because of all the damage output.

Yeah but SPs are way faster than Flygon. I played against my bros Legos and he beat me like 5 times and I only beat him like twice. He power locked me to death. I got setup each game and he still won. I mostly lost because of bad starts, which Flygon is notorious for. In my area EVERYONE plays Gengar. Gengar beats Yin/Yang. You may not think so because of the Weavile but it does. Mother Gengar anyway.

Gengar beats Yin/Yang? o_O Not in my area, it doesn't. I've never seen Gengar beat a good Flygon deck in my area. It just hasn't happened. The Flygon got good setups, and the MotherGar couldn't do anything because of relying on Poltergeist, and not doing squat with Shadow Room.

Name (real, or screen name):minipika12
Division:Seniors
Region:West
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals):none
Current Deck(s):Gallade 4, Blazetran (I play unlimited @ my league)
Anything else?:nope
Can you make banners?:definitely.

minipika12 said:
Name (real, or screen name):minipika12
Division:Seniors
Region:West
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals):none
Current Deck(s):Gallade 4, Blazetran (I play unlimited @ my league)
Anything else?:nope
Can you make banners?:definitely.

You make banners? Excellent! ^__^ I'll add you to the correct region. Feel free to participate in the discussion going on. ;)

Does anyone have the render of Mew that we're using? What kind of banner should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back