Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- What are YOU looking forard to? Discuss SV!

The Power of Three said:
Everybody in my area is talking about how great Absol G is gonna be. I can't wait until everybody plays it, and then fails! :p

Just to let you guys know, I'll be on vacation in Wash. D.C. for the next few days, Fax is in charge, so listen to him. If I find out that you guys haven't obeyed... bad things will happen. >.> don't make me do that, please. ;)

lol, Absol won't fail... I do kind of like the looks of Absol but I agree, after reveiwing strategies, he won't be as good everyone thinks he is going to be.

I will take good care of them... wahhahahahahahahahhha! lol jk

Guys, RUN! FAX IS IN CHARGE! ITS JUST LIKE THE MAYANS PREDICTED!! AH!!! Lol, anyways, so you dont think I should run torterra SF for the evolution bonus, and just stick w/ candies, bts, and stuff? Thanks again...

^^ I would say no. IMO, it is kind of clunky.

kk. But do you think Beautifly is tournament rogue? Like if I ran Beautifly/Sceptile, would it be tourney ready?

Possibly, I'd just try it out at a BR and if it does good just go from there. I think it would've been better in a DP-PL era,cause now there's Infernape 4 and Blaziken FB to worry about.

Raquaza96 said:
It really depends on what the metagame is.

I agree. IMO, it has some potential but I would test it out against a ton of decks to see what it is good and bad against.

Also, it has a weakness to lightning *glares at Luxray* so otherwise its ok. Its decent speed, and w/ Sceptile I can have an entire army mobilized with relative ease, and a consistent stream of butterflys. Also, they will eventually run out of unknown G's, so then my status conditions activate and kill lol...so I will test it b4 hand, so that i dont get slaughtered the day of. Thanks again!

Seth1789110 said:
why? It doesnt have a weakness to fire! Just lightning...

You should tech in a 1-0-1 line of that new Exploud. He gets rid of all Weaknesses on your side of the field.

ahh should I? Good plan. Since Beautifly doesnt need terrible amounts of bench space...Well, a space for Claydol, a space for Sceptile, a space for Uxie, thats 3, another for exploud, thats 4, and another beautifly. Makes sense, I will do that.

It seems to me that 1-0-1 lines slow down the deck. I can never get them out.

I have found that if you ever need to use other Pokemon lines that are hard to get out fast, you have to use Poke Drawer +. Trust me, with the Poke Drawer + your deck will become faster and of course you can search out those tricky techs and such.

Yeah. I usually run 1-0-1 tech lines in decks, unless I second them as attackers, or unless its Sceptile

I'm back, after being gone for seven weeks. Could somebody give me a quick run-down over what's happened in the last seven weeks, TCG-wise?

BlazikenEX said:
I'm back, after being gone for seven weeks. Could somebody give me a quick run-down over what's happened in the last seven weeks, TCG-wise?

Mostly we have been discusing cards that are going to be good in the next pack and we have been talking about Seth's Beutifly rouge deck.

Sorry TPO3, but I'm gonna leave Team Transform. I haven't really been active enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back