Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: CITIES APPROACHING FAST! Please discuss strategies/metagames.

Everyone thought last Saturday, oh wow why is Bennett using that deck? I was like because it is good now, and I beat Robert in the finals. Cities last year matchup Regigigas vs Kingdra. :D

RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: CITIES APPROACHING FAST! Please discuss strategies/metagames.

Haha VERY interesting. I may opt to run that...VERY coool...

^I can help you with it maybe later tommorow or something if you want.

How many Unown G/Spiritomb do you run? Gigas hasn't done well in my area.

Just took second at Cities in MN going to another tomorrow.

...took seventh...god I was SO close to top cutting. Got donked by a Gengar. Lone Unown G start, and he DONKS me. Grr...lol.

Idk Daniel had the perfect deck to kill mine too lol. Great build :)

I was hoping you would beat her, you were the underdog. Well it was crazy fun, I had an awesome time. The masters in our area split into two groups: Awesome people, and then @** holes. And most are awesome. So it is just totally enjoyable to go to a tourney for me and, even if I am not doing so good, just talk and have fun. I mean its fun to win(which I hope to do some day) but talking to them makes it better.

Yes but if you play our legos list tomorrow you wont win, we are best off taking it apart and making the seperate chomp lists.

Well I am not playing Legoes today, I am playing blackwater.

I am using GeTomb for another Cities, I went 3-2 with it. Losing to a person running no trainers, and see ran Leafeon the one where you attach an energy to it remove 2. So I basically did 1 damage. I had a terrible starting hand with 1 Gastly, 1 candy, 1 Gengar SF, 2 poke turns, 1 Psychic energy, and a Claydol. I draw for my turn into a Night Maintenance. Terrible luck. Oh well at least I beat some good people, and I only lost to that one girl with the Leafeon, and Ronnie by a coin flip on fainting spell, and I got tails. :(

I ended up playing my sp deck...by the way it took first in wisconsin Minn. and Illinios. took second than 10nth missplayed for 2 of my losses..but anyway Either going to run gengar, same sp deck(luxray, dialga, garchomp), or flyqueen for consistency. The big challenges is a bad flygon build, good mother gengar with bats build, scizor cherim, and rampchamp in seniors. please help me decide :D

Going to the 1st of 3 tomorrow. Praying for 4th+. Might play Abby.

Took first place today with my sp deck :)

Lucky...I came back 1-6 in prizes to tie a game at 1-1 but made a misplay which cost me the game. And I was gonna scoop! Oig. Lol. Anyways, I was this close to top cutting, but lost in that game so...

Hey guys, I just got back from my vacation. My cities is right after new years, I don't know what to play though. What kind of decks are top right now since I missed a lot?

Well, Lady Gaga(Luxray GL and Garchomp C) have been doing fantastic, nearly sweeping the midwest. Its always a solid choice, and DGX can be teched in to stop those pesky queens.

michael nice job dude.. anyway yes just use that sp varient I took second in one and first in another with it. Or go for toolbox, since gengar is so popular again. If you don't like sp's play gengar or speedra.

Seth1789110 said:
Well, Lady Gaga(Luxray GL and Garchomp C) have been doing fantastic, nearly sweeping the midwest. Its always a solid choice, and DGX can be teched in to stop those pesky queens.

That's not all. DGX shuts down Flygon's poke-bodies, and as long as it isn't Extreme-Attacked, you've got turns of stall if they've teched in Dusknoir, and you pull a nicely timed Bright-look. It also shuts down Scizor/Cherrim [not big, but still.], T-Tar [no energy acceleration] and GlisTomb. And having Garchomp Lv. X snipe down Claydol in 1 shot doesn't hurt either. :p

RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: CITIES ARE UNDERWAY! What have you seen so far?

Funny how Lady GaGa wasn't realized in the last format :p
Here's what my area is(OH Seniors)
Various Flygon Variants(Mostly FlyChamp)
Mother Gengar
Turbo Decks(Uxie and Shuppet)
Palkia Lock
Not too many SPs. I've only been to one, hopefully will go to a total of five though. I played Stallgon and got T4, my loss being on time...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back