Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: CITIES ARE UNDERWAY! What have you seen so far?

Here is the tech for most masters in MN.

Garchomp C. And another tech.
Luxray GL.
And maybe a third tech?
Dialga G.

Yeah. Lady Gaga. Yuck. Its our meta really, and I HATE it. I hate that deck.

Also, I built this rogue Feraligatr Bronzong deck idea for fun, and its supposed to be a spread deck using the non-great Feraligatr, and it just spreads a bunch. I really like it, and it does OK against Nidoqueen.

Well I'm a senior and our meta is also VERY wide open-
We have
Two people who constantly change decks(me and Zele)
Two FlyChamp-Henry and Andrew
One Mother Gengar X-Ty
One Palkia Lock-Adler
One IDK but he's good-Spencer
Two SP Toolbox(I think)-Jake and Austin
One Turbo Shuppet-Brandon

Very wide open and even, I'm prolly going Blazeray again except w/ Champion's Room as the FlyChamps shouldn't be there and will prolly stay down in Kettering. Oh yeah and BTW no matter what Juliacoolo wants he's in Seniors for this year....

Sean we have Toxicroak G Promo, that is a really good tech in most SP decks.

I like it alot but I just don't put it in my decks cuz it doesn't help me in matchups at all :(
I still think it's the most amazing thing ever though.

This season, to be honest, I was really hoping to play against someone named Fax(his real name is austin, the previous co-leader here). We were just getting into the same division and was really hoping to make him a "rival" of mine, but he quit, sadly. Anyways, for cities, I am running Spiriplox. I am using the X, and expert belt as well. Among other special little touches.

I know fax too, he was one of my buds from Team Typhoon and in real life. We met at Regionals and I made him DW G. We became friends from there. Yeah I wish Austin still played too. He told me that his parents made him quit.

Yeah that does suck, anyways are you going to Cities this weekend?

There is no cities this weekend for me, but next weekend, and yes, I am going to that one. Running Spiriplox. With a few techs and my own unique touches. Only 1 Gallade as well.

I'm going to cities on the 2nd. I have to use Gardevoir Spam cuz my good deck won't come out until the HG/SS Prerelease (Jan 30th-ish)

Name (real, or screen name): jirachinick... nick-jirachi
Division: senior
Region: west
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals): 5th at cities and Battle Roads, 4 wins in grinders
Current Deck(s): Ampychu, plans to make flygon
Anything else?: Pie
Can you make banners?: no :(

I'll add you to the west jirachinick.

I'm definitely playing flyChamp for cities on Sunday, I think it's a good counter to most of the decks being played there. SP's and whatnot.

Is Lady Gaga ramping around your area? Cause it is in our area...ug...I ran Luxchomp for the last BR, and everyone said it was lame. And then-now its super good all of a sudden! Ug. LAME.

I honestly think FlyChamp is a good choice for all of the decks out there. Well, at least for me.

I have a cities Saturday and Sunday, so I'll be playing Flygon lock for the cities that has less SP. The other cities, if I see a lot of SP, then I'm playing FlyChamp.

There's not even one single Lady Gaga down here, it's not even known. Barely.

O I wish I was in your area lawl. I really hate Lady Gaga. Anyways, I have a great Gechamp build built. It is VERY consistent. I faced a few SPs, and I faced Speedrill, went toe to toe w/ Speedrill, but game out on top. I couldn't use the X though, cause speedrill was hitting for 200 then.

I believe Lady GaGa LuxChomp or DialgaChomp.
I think I'll try D-Chomp again, I went 1-2 last week but had terribad starts and a not great list, but then Chris helped me put so I should be good to go. :)
Also I'm considering Blazeray w/Ape 4 tech too.

Lady Gaga is Luxchomp, i might go with Legos at cities this Friday, since Gengar is popular in my area

^
Um and give Gengar a happy day so it can snipe all of your pixies?
Granted if you get Mesprit they can't Crobat you but I'd go w/Turbo Shuppet/Turbo Uxie to stop Gengar in it's tracks :p

No legos isnt it uses a bunch tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back